Part 1: Getting Started
Have a look on AnyTrans interface after installing it on your computer, and then, facilitate routine use of this best iPhone iPad backup & transfer software.
Browse the list for all types of file that AnyTrans supports to transfer.
Uniquely designed features bring convenience for all iPhone iPad and iPod users as much as possible.
Part 2: 1-Click Transfer Media Files
Smartly extract media files to iTunes seamlessly from your device, including music with playlists, app, etc.
Transfer music, photos (camera roll, photo stream, photo library, photo share,etc), books, apps, bookmarks and notes to your computer.
Sync media files, such as music, ringtones, voice memos, movies, photos, app, etc, from one device to another device in only a few minutes.
Accurately analyze different types of media files on computer for the sake of importing media to the current device.
Part 3: Transfer Particular Files with AnyTrans
A general operating procedure to show you how to sync media files from your device.
A simple and easy-to-use guide to help manage almost all personal info on your device.
Introduce a brief guide to transfer precious photos to computer or other iDevices.
Versatile iDevice transfer software to backup apps from your device to iTunes & computer & Device.
Access all your iCloud data to browse the target files and sync those into to computer.
Browse files or backups on your device after plugging in your device to your computer.
Part 4: Clone Files with AnyTrans
Here is the complete list of media files and personal data types supported by clone feature of AnyTrans. Please check whether you can find the one you need.
It provides a convenient way to help you clone all contents from one iDevice to another iDevice.
AnyTrans is a tool designed to clone selected contents from one iDevice to another.
Part 5: Merge Files via AnyTrans
Here is the complete list for all types of file that merge feature of AnyTrans supported.
It helps you merge contents between iDevices with reserving the original data located in target device.
Part 6: FAQs
This help page explains what types of data will be overwritten in cloning iPhone, iPad and iPod by using AnyTrans, and in which case these data will be overwritten.
Why there is no files and data on your device via AnyTrans? Check the answer here!
An iMobie help page to provide a solution for users whose iPhone, iPad, iPod won't be found via AnyTrans.
Unknow to Uncheck iDevice Encrypt Backup Option in iTunes, please check solution here!
Recommended user guide
- How to Fix New iOS 8/9 Update Problems
- How to Contact Apple Customer Service
- How to Fix iPhone & iPad Problems
- 4 Reasons Why You Hate iTunes/iTunes Store
- 5 Reasons Why I Don't Like iCloud
- How to Speed up iPhone iPad Running iOS 9
- How to Free up Space on iOS 9 Devices
- Tips for Managing iOS 9 Devices
- How to Downgrade from iOS 9 to iOS 8
- How to Delete Junk Files on Mac
- How to Clean Startup Disk on Mac
- How to Set up & Pair Apple Watch with iPhone
- How to Update Apple Watch Operating System
- How to Fix iTunes Backup was Corrupt
- Not Enough Space on PC/Mac for iTunes Backup
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone Directly
- Move Contacts from iPhone to Computer Easily
- Export Text Messages from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts iPhone to iPhone in Minutes
- Transfer Photos Between Two iPhones with Ease
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- What is the Other on iPhone
- Top iTunes Alternatives 2014
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows PC
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac