Welcome to AnyTrans online help page. For the general software support, you can follow below how-to tutorials. And if you still have questions, please check our dedicated FAQ page or contact us directly. If you are pleased with our AnyTrans, please share it with your friends, with a simple click of a badge below:
- Part 1: Welcome Screen Overview
- Part 2: Operating Interface Overview
- Part 3: How to Export Music to Computer
- Part 4: How to Backup Music to iTunes library
- Part 5: How to Transfer Music between iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Part 6: How to Add Music onto iPhone (iPad, iPod)
- Part 7: How to Create Playlist
- Part 8: How to Transfer Videos, iTunes U, eBooks and other media files to/from iPhone (iPad, iPod)
- Part 9: How to Transfer Files Over Wi-Fi Connection
- Part 10: How to Use AnyTrans iWizard
- 1. Transfer Music with Rating and Play count
- 2. Transfer the Whole Playlist
- 3. Find and Transfer Particular Media Items
- 4. Transfer Music between Two iOS Devices
- Part 11: How to Transfer iPhone iPad iTouch App
Part 1: Welcome Screen Overview
Part 2: Operating Interface Overview
The AnyTrans function keys:
Refresh the File List Window Add music and media files onto device Remove files from device Transfer files onto computer hard drive Copy files to iTunes library Transfer files from device to device
- In File List Window, all media information will appear here, such as Title, Time, Artist, Album, etc.
To export music to PC / iTunes, delete songs, or add songs to Playlist, you can use the shortcut by right-clicking on the mouse.
Part 3: How to Export Music to Computer
Step 1: Connect your iPhone (iPad, iPod) to the computer. AnyTrans can support unlimited devices at once.
Step 2: After plugging in your iPhone (iPad, iPod), you will find it on the top side of AnyTrans. Click Music tab:
Step 3: Highlight the songs you want to transfer. AnyTrans Filter can help you locate particular songs from the library. You can sort out songs by Artists, Albums, Genres, etc. and AnyTrans will display the songs based on your selection:
Step 4: Click to iTunes/to PC/to Device and set the destination folder for your music > click OK to start.
Tip: 1. Make sure the target output folder has enough vacant space.
2. Regularly AnyTrans will transfer over 7000 songs in only about 25 minutes, but the transferring speed also depends on USB cable, computer hard disk format, as well as other external factors.
Part 4: How to Backup Music to iTunes library
To transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library, you can simply follow Highlight songs from the list window > Click To iTunes library > Start transfer. It's done. Everything about your music will be perfectly preserved, such as Artists, Albums, Genres, or Composers, etc.
Tips: During the transferring process, the system will help you automatically bring up iTunes, so that you can immediately check the added songs in iTunes library.
Part 5: How to Transfer Music between iPhone, iPad and iPod
AnyTrans can help you transfer music collection between the new iDevices and the old ones, follow: choose the target songs > click To Device:
Choose a device as the target one > Click OK to start:
Part 6: How to Import Music from Computer
To import music to iPhone (iPad, iPod), follow: Click Add > Pick up the songs > Open. Everything is done. The advantage of using AnyTrans to add music is that, unlike iTunes Sync, it will not erase the original music.
Part 7: How to Create Playlists
- Click Playlist tab, you'll see:
- To create or remove a playlist, you can simply click Plus/Minus button:
- To add songs into the new playlist, you can follow: Highlight the songs > Right-click the mouse > In the Context Menu, click Add to Playlist:
Tips 1: Since your Smart Playlist is automatically created by iTunes, and it is always synchronized with iTunes library, so we set Smart Playlist modification disabled by default.
Part 8: Transfer other media files to/from iPhone (iPad, iPod touch)
iTunes handles very type of media content differently: Keynote files are handled via apps file sharing, music, video and photos have to be synced, books can be dragged and dropped, etc. But now with AnyTrans, you can freely populate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with any type of iOS supported content.
Part 9: How to Transfer Files Over Wi-Fi Connection
AnyTrans Wi-Fi Transfer feature is based on iTunes 10.5, which introduced the ability to sync your iOS device over Wi-Fi network. Because Apple cannot assure the 100% stability of Wi-Fi Syncing, you may experience some problems after setting up Wi-Fi option on AnyTrans, and please use below steps to find a solution:
- Make sure iOS device running iOS 5 or later, and a computer running iTunes 10.5 or later.
- Make sure your device and computer are using the same Wi-Fi network.
It is recommended to check "Sync with this device over Wi-Fi" option in iTunes, to do so: Connect your iOS device with your computer > Launch iTunes and select your device on the left side of the iTunes window > Click the Summary tab > Scroll down to the Options section > enable the "Sync with this iOS device over Wi-Fi" option > Click the Apply Button.
- Open AnyTrans > Preferences > General > Check "Connet 'Device Name' over Wi-Fi" box:
- After a while, quit and reopen AnyTrans, unplug your iOS device and check whether our program can detect it over Wi-Fi, as:
- If AnyTrans still cannot detect your device, restart your home network router. You also need to make sure that your devices are not using a Virtual Private Network (VPN), or that they are all on the same VPN. A VPN may isolate the device and cause connectivity disruptions.
- Be sure your device's battery level is higher than 70%, or you can just keep it charging.
- For transferring a large numbers of files, we highly suggest you to use USB cable connection for its faster speed and much better stability.
Part 10: How to Use iWizard
1. Transfer Music with Rating and Play count
Choose iTunes Library > Check 'Export media ratings and play-counts simultaneously' box:
2. Transfer the Whole Playlist
Choose an output option > Select Base on Playlist > Click Next:
You'll see all playlists on your phone. Choose the target ones and start transfer.
3. Find and Transfer Particular Media Items
You can sort out, group and select media items from below window:
4. Transfer Music between Two Devices
Select Other Device > Pick up a target device > follow steps as above.
Part 11: How to Transfer iPhone iPad iTouch App
To transfer Apps, follow: Click Applications tab > Pick up Apps you want to move > Click To iTunes / To PC / To Device in accordance with where you want to keep them.
With AnyTrans, you can keep all App data, game progresses and personal settings during the transferring. To adjust the default settings, please follow: Summary > Preferences > General > Application:
At last, dear user, thank you for using our AnyTrans and if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us!
- Senuti for Windows Download
- What is the Other on My iPhone
- How to Import Music to iPhone
- Music Won't Sync to iPhone
- Transfer Music from PC to iPod
- How to Change App Icon iPhone
- How to Make iPhone 4S Faster
- Transfer Music to iPod without iTunes
- Get iPod Rip for Free
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to iPhone
- Read More Tips...
More AnyTrans Guides You May Like
- How To Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer - How can I transfer music from iPod to computer in case my PC hard drive gets crashed? Read more >>
- iPhone to iPhone Music Transfer - How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone. Read more >>