How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
Have a lot of songs on your old iPhone and want to transfer them to the new iPhone? Read this guide to learn a quick method to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone directly.
AnyTrans is a powerful iOS data transferring & managing program that helps keep your iOS data in the right place. Download it to have a try after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
Just get a span-new iPhone and want to transfer all music from the relatively old iPhone to the new one? iTunes gives a solution for transferring content from your current iPhone to a new iPhone, but you'll need hours for the tedious and boring backup/recover time, and the non-purchased songs are not covered. For a simpler solution, you can follow below step-by-step guide on how to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone directly.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
The only thing we need is an iPhone content manager, AnyTrans, which allows you to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone directly. Now check the main features of AnyTrans.
- It supports all iPhone, iPad and iPod models, from an old iPhone 3GS to the brand-new iPhone 6s as well as the latest iPad Pro.
- It manages to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone in just few clicks, and it also supports syncing music from iPhone to computer and vice versa.
- Besides music, it also supports transferring photos, videos, voice memos, notes, contacts, messages, books etc.
You May Like: How to Transfer Messages from One iPhone to Another >
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone Easily
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans, install and launch it on your computer (Mac or PC), and then connect both of your iPhones to computer with their USB cables.
Step 2: Once your iPhone are recognized, on Homepage of AnyTrans, click Audio > Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer to another iPhone, and then click To Device button to copy music from iPhone to iPhone. And then the selected songs will be transferred to another iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 3
It may take around twenty minutes for transferring 6000 songs. For this period of time, you can use computer to do whatever you want because AnyTrans is eco-friendly program which requires only bits of computing source.
Important Note: If you have upgraded your iPhone to the latest iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, you can read this post How to Move Data to iPhone 6s (Plus) to get music from old iPhone to new iPhone 6s (Plus).
The Bottom Line
When you get the new iPad, iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 or a new iTouch 4, and want to import all songs, movies, photos, apps, contacts, messages, notes, books from the old one, you can hand over this to AnyTrans, a handy assistant that can straightforward transfer among all iOS devices. Owning to the convenience of directness and immediacy brought by AnyTrans, now you can instantly share music with families and friends.
Any problems or questions about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, welcome to share them in the Comments Section below.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put/Transfer Music on iPhone to iTunes - Here you'll find a post to help you put iPhone music to iTunes library. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone - You can find an answer here about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone.Read more >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone - Read on this post to find an easy way to transfer app, games from one iPhone to another iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - This guide shows you detailed steps on how do you transfer videos from iPhone to computer. Read more >>