View the most comprehensive guides to transfer and manage Music, Photos, Messages, WhatsApp or other data, safely back up any iOS device data, manage iTunes & iCloud data and backups, move data to new iPhone, arrange home screen, customize ringtones, search & download apps for iOS device and mirror iPhone screen to computer. Download and try it now.
Whether you encounter the similar situations below?
“I want to mirror music on my device to computer. Any suggestion?”
“Can I mirror my video from my iPhone to computer?”
If you encounter the similar situations above, don’t worry. “Screen Mirroring” function will help you mirror screen from device to computer. The following instructions will help you do it.
|Windows||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (both 32bit and 64bit)|
|Mac||macOS Sonoma, macOS Ventura, macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11|
|iOS||All iOS Devices with iOS Version 5 and above|
1. When using the Windows version of AnyTrans, you're supposed to download the iTunes on your computer to help detect iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. (iTunes 9.0 or above, including the latest iTunes.)
2. If you want to get more info about the tech specs, please refer to this page.
|Benefits||Trial Version||Activated Version|
|Screen Mirroring (Connection)|
Before you start the mirror screen process, get the tool downloaded onto your computer. Please make sure the network is stable while downloading and installing AnyTrans on your computer.
Once you open AnyTrans, the interface below will appear. Please click Screen Mirroring option.
After clicking Screen Mirroring option, the interface below will appear.
It provides two ways to let your iOS device and computer work with the same Wi-Fi. One is to connect iOS device and computer to the same WLAN. The other is to connect iOS device and computer to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
1. To connect iOS device and computer to the same Wi-Fi, please refer to the detailed instructions via this post
2. To turn on Wi-Fi hotspot on your computer, provides you with the detailed instructions.
Once your iOS device and computer connect to the same Wi-Fi, please go to Control Center on your device. For iPhone X and later, slide in the upper right corner of the screen and then tap Screen Mirroring. For other device models, slide up from the bottom of the screen and tap Screen Mirroring. And then tap AnyTrans_XXX (your computer name).
After taping AnyTrans_XXX on your device, AnyTrans can mirror the screen of your device on computer at once.
1. To help you enjoy the screen mirror, Screen Recoring, Screen Capturing and other functions, AnyMirror can help you mirror phone to computer and make settings of the device screen in real time – including Screen Mirroring, Camera Mirroring, Online Video Casting, Microphone Mirroring and Local File Casting,Screen Recording, Screen Capturing, etc. Please refer to this page to know more information about the AnyMirror.