Currently, AnyUnlock provides you with three versions based on price differences. More info
1. For 1 Month Plan (1 iOS Device), the price is $35.99, which only can be used on one iOS device and valid for 1 month.
2. For 1 Year Plan (1 iOS Device), the price is $39.99, which only can be used on one iOS device and valid for 1 year.
3. For Lifetime Plan (5 iOS Devices), the price is $59.99, which can be used on 5 iOS devices but can enjoy lifetime free upgrade and support.
Yes, AnyUnlock is totally safe and legal. And it won’t save or leak any passwords, account info etc. on your iOS devices. So, please don’t worry and use AnyUnlock with ease.
Yes, the Lifetime Plan includes lifetime updates.
But the 1 Month Plan and 1 Year Plan only support 1-month and 1-year updates.
Mac: macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10
Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32bit and 64bit
If you use Unlock Screen Passcode, the data on your iOS device will be erased.
For Unlock Apple ID function, if the version of your iOS device is 12 and higher, and you didn’t turn on Find My iPhone, the data probably will be erased. If the iOS version is 10.2 and lower, the data on your iOS device probably will be erased.
For Remove iTunes Backup Encryption function, if the iOS version is lower than 11, the data on your iOS device probably will be erased.
It’s very simple to install AnyUnlock on your computer. Please follow the steps below to how to know install it.
1. Click the downloaded file named “anyunlock-iphone-password-unlocker-en-mac.dmg” and open it.
2. Double-click the icon to start the Anyunlock installation process.
3. You can find AnyUnlock in your Applications when the copying process completes.
1. Double click the file named “anyunlock-iphone-password-unlocker-en-setup.exe” you downloaded from our official website.
2. Please click Install button.
3. After click Install button, the install process will be initiated automatically.
4. After the installing process completes, AnyUnlock will be started automatically.
There are two ways to update AnyUnlock to the latest version. One is to check for updates from AnyUnlock directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AnyUnlock from our official website straightforwardly:
To uninstall AnyUnlock on your computer, please follow the steps below.
Open Finder > Click Applications > Find AnyUnlock > Right-click AnyUnlock to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
Open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find AnyUnlock > Right-click AnyUnlock to Uninstall/Change.
No, you can’t download AnyUnlock on your iOS device. This issue is caused because AnyUnlock is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on Windows or Mac computer.
Yes, you need to iTunes when using AnyUnlock. The issue is caused because iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. If there is no Apple Mobile Device Support, iOS device is unable to be recognized by the third party software, So to get the iOS device connected, you need to install iTunes.
You just simply need to install iTunes on your computer but don’t need to open it when use our product. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness and kind understanding.
AnyUnlock cannot be opened on your PC may be caused by that the configuration file is corrupted by the system environment on your computer. To recreate the system environment, please follow the steps below:
1. Delete the file named “iMobie_Inc” from the path below: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\iMobie_Inc
2. Please try to open AnyUnlock again.
Our customer may encounter the same issue if the macOS version is older than 10.10. Thus, to avoid the compatibility issue, please check your macOS version.
If your macOS version is before 10.10, please upgrade it to use our product normally. Or you can download & install AnyUnlock on your family or friends' computer to give it a new try.
If your macOS version is compatible with AnyUnlock considering this rare issue, please kindly provide us with Log file to our Support Team directly for further analysis.
Please open Finder > Go > Go to Folder > Enter:
~/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.AnyUnlock /AnyUnlock /LogsFolder and send the files in the folder to us as attachment.
To enjoy all features completely without limitations, please simply click Activate button to purchase AnyUnlock from our official website. Or if you already have one, please enter the activate code (order ID) and your email address. At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.
Once you activate your email address and the activation code (order ID) successfully, you will see the “Activation succeeded!” interface.
To let our global customers have a better user experience, AnyUnlock currently supports 6 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Arabic). Please simply follow the steps below to switch to your preferred language.
Open AnyUnlock > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyUnlock > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about AnyUnlock failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of AnyUnlock.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not:
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of AnyUnlock. If not, please download it from our website.
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
Yes. By using AnyUnlock, you are able to remove your old Apple ID without passcode and also create a new account.
Besides, you could also enjoy functions like below:
a. Enjoy all iCloud services and Apple ID features;
b. Listen to Apple Music and download Podcasts;
c. Purchase & download apps and games on iTunes;
d. Enable and disable Find My iPhone;
e. Freely set on iCloud and be invisible to others;
f. Back up your iPhone/iPad via iTunes.
1. If Find My iPhone is turned on when unlocking Apple ID, it will be removed forever.
2. If Find My iPhone is not turned on, Apple ID just has been removed locally, which means that you could use the device normally. But if you need to restore your device, you have to enter the old Apple ID. The reason is that Find my iPhone still binds with the previous Apple ID , which has not been removed from Apple Server.
After you remove the Apple ID, the iCloud account of the previous user could also be deleted.
But the restriction is the same. If Find My iPhone is not turned on, the iCloud account will be deleted forever. If Find My iPhone is turned on, the iCloud account just be deleted locally. If you need to restore your device in the future, you need to enter the previous iCloud account user name and passcode again.
Also, if Find My iPhone is turned on, AnyUnlock could only help you to delete iCloud account with iOS version 11.4 and below.
No. After removing the Apple ID, your device location could not be traced by the previous owner anymore.
No. Please don’t worry, the previous owner could not put the device into Lost Mode after removal.
Yes. But our software only remove it from local instead of removing it permanently. When you reactive your device (such as repair & restore your device), you need to enter the old Apple ID again.
AnyUnlock supports nearly all kinds of Apple models currently, such as iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, etc.
AnyUnlock supports iOS devices running iOS 7 and higher currently.
Yes! Unlock Apple ID function of AnyUnlock is completely secure and legal. Our ultimate goal is to help users solve problems, protect privacy and facilitate the use of devices. We are a company serving more than 100 countries and 1 million customers. Since its establishment, it has provided services for thousands of users.
As the protection from Apple, there are some restrictions while unlocking the associated Apple ID. The function is mainly influenced by Find My iPhone option and the iOS version of the device. Please check the detailed information below:
If Find My iPhone is off, all devices are supported to unlock the associated Apple ID without data loss. AnyUnlock will remove lock screen passcode automatically once the device has been detected by the program.
And when the removing process is complete, you will see the page as below. The whole process may take several minutes.
If Find My iPhone is turned on, only devices running iOS 12.0 below will support to unlock. Devices running iOS 12.0 or later will not be supported to unlock. Meanwhile, the data on devices running iOS 10.2 or earlier will be erased.
AnyUnlock can help you remove screen passcode (4-digit and 6-digit), Touch ID and Face ID.
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the compatible firmware and your computer has enough storage.
2. Restart AnyUnlock and follow the instructions on AnyUnlock to try it again.
3. If the problem persists, please kindly send the log file via Feedback on AnyUnlock or contact Support Team for further analysis.
If the iOS version is lower than iOS 12, please refer to the instructions below to remove Screen Time (it named Restriction):
Settings > General > Restrictions > Enter your Restrictions Passcode > Re-enter your restriction Passcode.
If the iOS version is higher than iOS 12, please refer to the instructions below to remove Screen Time:
Settings > Screen Time > Turn Off Screen Time
Note: Screen time will no longer be reported, and all limits, downtime settings, and content and privacy restrictions will be turned off.
Yes. Restrictions passcode and Screen Time passcode is same thing. For iOS 12 below, it’s called Restrictions. For iOS 12 later, it’s called Screen Time.
No. This function won’t erase data on your device.
If your iOS device running iOS 13 and later, AnyUnlock will remove Screen Time passcode directly.
If your iOS device running iOS 13 below, AnyUnlock will recover Screen Time password on the current device.
Once AnyUnlock finds your password back, you can export them to your computer. And then, you can import password from computer to corresponding app directly. Now, we take 1Password for an example:
1. Please select Password you would like to export.
2. Please select CSV format you want to export.
3. Please select the location to save file.
4. After you export file to computer successfully, you can import them from computer to the corresponding app (Take 1Password for an example). Please open 1Password on your computer. And then, please click Add New File option.
5. Select file you want to import to 1Password. Then, please click Add option. After that, you password will be saved on 1Password.
If you encounter different technical issues when using AnyUnlock, to help us find a solution for you, please refer to the instructions below to send log file to Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make further analysis.
It is easy to send log:
Open AnyUnlock > Click Feedback button > Enter your email address > Click Submit.