How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad
Have a bunch of photos and want to view them on iPad? This tutorial will show you how to donwload photos from computer to iPad, iPad mini.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Download Photos to iPad with iTunes guide.
On the new iPad with retina display, the pictures is really sharp. If you want to download photos from computer to iPad and view the pictures on the move (or turn the iPad into a digital frame), this iMobie Help page is right for you.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: Download Photo to iPad with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPad with computer > Select the iPad icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want.
- Click Apply > Sync your photos from computer to your iPad.
Part 2: Download Photos to iPad with PhotoTrans
Syncing photos to a selected iTunes picture folder is a strange idea. Even worse, you can only download iPad photos from an authorized computer; you have to erase original pictures which have nothing to do with these newly added ones; iTunes also madly forces you to update no matter if you like it. If you failed to accept all these facts, then you can find an iTunes alternative to get this done.
Step 1: Download PhotoTrans > Open it and connect your iPad to the computer.
Step 2: Click Import > Select one or more pictures or a photo folder > Click OK > Click Open to get them downloaded to iPad.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>