How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad
Have a bunch of photos on computer and want to view them on iPad? Read this post to know how to download photos from computer to iPad easily.
Download AnyTrans to make use of its powerful features after reading this post on how to download photos from computer to iPad with or without using iTunes.
On the new iPad with retina display, the pictures are really sharp. If you want to download photos from computer to iPad and view the pictures on the move (or turn the iPad into a digital frame), this iMobie Help page is right for you.
Here you will get two ways to download photos from computer to iPad, with or without iTunes.
How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
Part 1. How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPad to computer > Select the iPad icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want.
- Click Sync to download your photos from computer to your iPad.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
Note: If you lose some photos when syncing with iTunes, you can read this How to Recover Photos from iPad guide to get them back.
Part 2. Download Photos from Computer to iPad with AnyTrans
Syncing photos to a selected iTunes picture folder is a strange idea. Even worse, you can only download iPad photos from an authorized computer; you have to erase original pictures which have nothing to do with these newly added ones; iTunes also madly forces you to update no matter if you like it. If you failed to accept all these facts, then you can find an iTunes alternative to get this done.
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer >
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, and connect your iPad to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Photos tab on the homepage, and choose Photo Library. Photos you download to your iPad will be stored in Photo Libray.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click "+" button > browse the photos on computer > Select the photos you need > Click "Open" to start transferring.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also allows you to transfer videos, music, books, contacts, from computer to your iPad. Moreover, it manages to transfer data from iPad to iTunes, to computer, and to another iDevice. Download it to take a tour. Any questions on this guide will be appreciated, please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>