How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad
Have a bunch of photos on computer and want to view them on iPad? Read this post to know how to download photos from computer to iPad easily.
AnyTrans is a smart iPad photo transfer that is good at managing photos and more on iPad and iPhone. Now get the free trial of AnyTrans before we start this guide about how to download photos to iPad.
It would be a fantastic experience to view and edit photos on the new 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Especially with the addition of Apple pencil and some photo editing apps like Adobe’s Lightroom, Google’s Snapseed or VSCO. That’s why sometimes we also want to download some pictures to from computer to our iPad for editing or showcasing on the go when we are away from our desktops or laptops. Here you will get two ways to download photos from computer to iPad, with or without iTunes.
Part 1. How to Download Photos to iPad without iTunes
AnyTrans is the tool we need to download to iPad from computer:
- Download selected photos from computer to iPad without erasing previous photo library.
- Download a single photo or a picture folder to iPad as you need.
- Transfer photos from iPad back to computer or an external flash drive.
- Copy photos from iPad to another iPhone/iPad directly.
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer >
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, and connect your iPad to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Photos tab on the homepage, and choose Photo Library. Photos you download to your iPad will be stored in Photo Libray.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click "+" button > browse the photos on computer > Select the photos you need > Click "Open" to start transferring.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. How to Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPad to computer > Select the iPad icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want.
- Click Sync to download your photos from computer to your iPad.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
Note: If you lose some photos when syncing with iTunes, you can read this How to Recover Photos from iPad guide to get them back.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also allows you to transfer videos, music, books, contacts, from computer to your iPad. Moreover, it manages to transfer data from iPad to iTunes, to computer, and to another iDevice. Download it to take a tour. Any questions on this guide will be appreciated, please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>