How to Transfer Photos from Windows Computer to iPad
Have a bunch of photos on Windows computer and want to view them on iPad? Read this post to know how to transfer photos from PC to iPad easily.
AnyTrans is an excellent iOS data transfer capable of downloading photos from PC to iPad. Now get the free trial of AnyTrans before we start this guide about how to transfer photos from computer to iPad.
This article focuses on how to transfer photos on Windows computer to iPad, if you are a Mac user, please refer to: How to Transfer Photos from Mac Computer to iPad >
It would be a fantastic experience to view and edit photos on the new 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Especially with the addition of Apple pencil and some photo editing apps like Adobe’s Lightroom, Google’s Snapseed or VSCO. That’s why sometimes we want to transfer some pictures to from PC to our iPad for editing or showcasing on the go when we are away from our desktops or laptops. Here you will get two ways to transfer photos from computer to iPad, with or without iTunes.
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad without iTunes
To transfer photos from computer to iPad without iTunes, here are the tools you'll need:
- An iPad.
- An USB cable for your iPad.
- An iPhone/iPad contents manager - AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer capable of transferring photos from computer to iPad. Below are reasons why you should choose AnyTrans to transfer photos from computer to iPad:
1. AnyTrans always transfer data in high speed. It would only take 5 minutes to transfer 3000 photos.
2. During the transferring process, AnyTrans wouldn't influence the image quality.
3. Unlike iTunes, AnyTrans doesn't erase data on source device, so no data loss would occur.
Now download this efficient and easy to operate tool and follow us to transfer photos from computer to iPad. Note that you can also use AnyTrans to transfer photos from laptop to iPad.
Step 1. Connect iPad to the computer, AnyTrans would automatically recognize your iPad. Click device tab on the upper left, scroll down or click the tab to your right.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad - Step 1
Step 2. Select Photos > Photo Library.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad - Step 2
Step 3. Click Add Photos from Computer button, then select photos you want to transfer to iPad. Photos on computer would then be transferred to iPad soon.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad - Step 3
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
Transferring photos from computer to iPad with iTunes may cause data loss. If you prefer to keep all data on your iPad, please refer to Part 1.
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPad to computer > Select the iPad icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want.
- Click Sync to download your photos from computer to your iPad.
Download Photos from Computer to iPad with iTunes
Note: In iTunes, if you enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPad, you’ll not be allowed to sync data. In order to sync photos from computer to iPad, if you turn off iCloud Photo Library, all the photos from iCloud Photo Library that updated on your iPad (photos not on your iPad originally) will be removed completely. So, you can try Part 1 to sync photos without losing data.
iTunes Can’t Sync If iCloud Photo Library Is On
The Bottom Line
That's all for two ways to transfer photos from computer to iPad, hopefully you can now transfer photos from computer to iPad. AnyTrans, with its high efficiency, the ability to keep image quality and the feature that causes no data loss, is worth trying. Download it to take a tour. Any questions about this guide will be appreciated, please let us know by email or leaving comments below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>