How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad Easily and Quickly
Don’t know how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPad? Read this guide to get the easiest method to transfer photos from Samsung to iPad.
This powerful Android & iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer photos from Samsung to iPad with ease. Now just get it and follow this post to transfer photos.
If you are an Android user, and owe an iOS device, such as iPad at the same time, then I believe the most troublesome thing for you is to move data from your Samsung smartphone to your iPad. And since the iPad has a bigger screen and high resolution, you may prefer to view your favored photos on iPad just like me. So if you are looking for the easiest method to help you transfer photos from Samsung to iPad, then you are in the right place.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad
This Android data transfer tool can help you transfer photos from Samsung to iPad easily with one click.
1. Besides photo, it also enables you to transfer music, videos, calendar, contacts, messages, etc. from Android phone to iPad.
2. Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
3. It supports backing up your phone data, and no need to rest your device, so there is no need to worry about data losing in the process.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPad transfer tool on your computer > Click Phone to Phone transfer mode to start.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Connect your Samsung phone and iPad to the computer (After detecting, your Samsung will be regarded as source device, iPad as the destination device, if it’s not, you can click the Flip to switch the side) > Choose Photo > Click Start Transfer button.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad – Step 2
Step 3: After clicking Start Transfer button, the process to transfer photos from Samsung to iPad will start. You can also transfer other data like videos, music, calendars from Android to iPad.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPad – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, transferring photos from Samsung to iPad is such an easy thing. And this professional Android data transfer tool is your best choice, so do not hesitate to give it a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>