Want to unlock a Lenovo tablet but don’t have a passcode? This article will show you 4 ways to easily unlock your Lenovo tablet without password.
I have a Lenovo tablet and had just changed my initial passcode from numbers to pattern and promptly forgot it?
– A user from Quora
In today’s era of big data, the security and confidentiality of personal data has become even more important. As a world-renowned and senior mobile devices developer and supplier, Lenovo has made great efforts to prevent user information and data from being stolen and leaked. A variety of products under this brand have used screen locks, including its tablets.
Generally, people simply enter the correct passcode to gain access to their devices. But what if you forget your password? With a large number of passcodes for different devices to remember and handle, do you also face the same predicament as above, stuck on the locked screen due to the fogotten password? Just take it easy! This article is exactly what you need, providing you with 4 easy ways to unlock Lenovo tablet without passcode.
Your Google account is not just for email communication or account registration. In many cases, it also plays a key role in retrieving important passwords and devices. As long as you remember your Google account information, then you can turn that information into your backup key to your locked tablet. So how to do it? Just follow these steps below and you can easily get into your device.
1. Press the “Power” button to turn on your Lenovo tablet. Then keep entering the wrong unlock password.
2. After 20 wrong attempts at most, you will see a pop-up window with an option, “Forgot Pattern/Password.”
3. Select this option and you will be asked for your Google account information, including your Google account email and password.
4. Enter your Google account email and passcode, then click the “Sign In” button. Once the account information you entered is completely correct, your tablet will be unlocked.
5. After successfully unlocking, in order to re-protect your data in this Lenovo tablet, you need to reset the PIN, password or pattern lock.
Remember your new passcode, and then you can use it to unlock and enjoy your tablet as well as the data on it!
However, if you have forgotten your Google account information, or have never logged into your Google account on your Lenovo tablet before, then obviously the first method will no longer work in this case. At this time, if you want to bypass the password to unlock the screen, you need to reset Android tablet to achieve it. It is important to note that this method will delete all data on your tablet. And the following are the specific operation steps.
1. Keep pressing the “Power” button until the “Power Off” button appears on the screen. Tap on this button to switch off your tablet.
2. Check to make sure that the tablet is completely powered off and that no charging device is linked with it.
3. Long-press the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons (or “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons) to direct your tablet into recovery mode. If the aforementioned key combinations don’t work, you can long press the “Volume Up,” “Volume Down” and “Power” keys together.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options on the tablet screen. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” or “Reset factory” and press “Enter” button.
5. After pressing the “Enter” button, the factory reset process will begin automatically. Please wait patiently until it is finished. Later, your tablet will be unlocked and reset, and you can start setting up your tablet again.
A great number of needs to remove passcode and unlock screen have led to the emergence of Android unlocking tools. As a classic and professional unlocking tool for Android, Droidkit – Android Phone Toolkit has won wide acclaim and recommendation for its excellent performance and high compatibility since its release. Its screen unlock feature covers almost all common lock types, including PINs, patterns, fingerprints, digital numbers, face ID, etc., fully satisfying the unlocking needs of Android users. With this Android toolkit, you can unlock your screen without a password in just a few simple steps.
Step 1. Download Droidkit first. Then, install the software and run it on your computer.
Step 2. Find the “Unlock Screen” option on the main interface and click it. Read all notes on screen carefully. Then connect your tablet to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 3. After confirming that the Android device is connected successfully to the computer, click the “Start” button.
Step 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to keep your tablet in recovery mode, then wait patiently. When the process displayed on the computer finishes, your tablet has been unlocked successfully.
With Droidkit, you don’t have to spend a lot of time and efforts removing passwords any more. The only thing you need to do is two easy clicks and wait for the success to present itself in front of you.
If you still keep the receipt for purchasing the Lenovo tablet, here is another easy and quick way for you to choose, that is, to contact the Lenovo service provider directly and let a professional solve this problem for you. Here’s how to get a service provider to help you.
1. Find the nearest Lenovo service provider. If there is one near your home, you can go straight for help with your receipt and tablet. If not, you need to open the Lenovo official website and click on the “Support” option.
2. Find the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page and select it. Then you can communicate with Lenovo custom service online, and the other party will contact with the nearest Lenovo service provider for you.
3. Provide the stuff with your receipt or other proof of purchase to prove this Lenovo tablet is yours.
4. The stuff will pop up a new image on the device for you to remove your previous password. Then you can access your tablet.
Note that this method will erase all data on the tablet as well. Please remember to reset your tablet.
The above are four main methods to unlock Lenovo tablet without password, and you can choose one according to your own needs. If you want to directly know the fastest and most convenient way, there is no doubt that Droidkit must be your first choice. With this Android unlock software, everything related to unlocking will no longer be called a problem.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >