Sometimes you can’t unlock your phone because you forget the password or the device stops responding to the unlock pattern. In this scenario, you may choose an Android unlocking application to unlock your phone.
To secure important data, many phone users tend to lock their devices with pattern locks, passwords, fingerprints, or even facial recognition. But sometimes, they can’t unlock the phone because they forgot the complex password, the wrong lock pattern repeated many times, or their phone was attacked by malicious code, etc.
A good way to get people out of this awkwardness without losing data is using Android phone unlocking software to remove the lock screen. In this article, we will introduce to you some of the best ones.
The most recommended software is called DroidKit. It’s capable of removing the screen lock on your Android phone without entering the password. You can thus fully access your locked device again in minutes. No matter you are using PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint ID, or face recognition, you can unlock your phone with DroidKit. What’s more, it can recover lost data, extract data, fix Android problems as well.
Before using this tool to remove the screen lock on your phone, you need to make proper preparations. You need to download DroidKit and install it on your computer. Then, preparations are done. Download it now and follow the steps below to start unlocking your phone.
Step 1. Run DroidKit on your PC and connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable. On the interface, choose Unlock Screen.
Step 2. Read the instructions and click the Start button.
Step 3. When you see the interface below, click the Remove Now button.
Step 4. Select your device brand and click Next. DroidKit will unlock your phone accurately according to your mobile phone brand.
Step 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your device into recovery mode and wipe the cache partition on your phone.
Step 6. Once you finished the above steps, DroidKit will start removing the screen lock. Wait a minute, and the screen will be unlocked.
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) can unlock the screen with simple clicks and bypass the Android lock screen when you forgot the password. If you accidentally get a second-hand Android device with a locked screen, or just cannot enter a password due to a broken screen. This tool can solve your problem.
1. Dr.Fone is compatible with even old versions of Android phones.
2. Extremely simple and effective, with phones being unlocked in minutes.
3. There is no danger of valuable data loss in most cases.
1. Requires a connection with the computer to unlock an Android phone.
2. APK files must be installed, which can sometimes cause additional issues.
3. Business License allows unlocking an unlimited number of devices, but it’s expensive.
If you are searching for a user-friendly software app for lock screen removal, you should give consideration to iMyFone LockWiper (Android). When you are locked out of your Android device, it allows you to unlock screen lock from most Samsung devices without losing data. With a few clicks, LockWiper is able to unlock most Android devices quickly.
1. Capable of removing 5 screen lock types – pattern, PIN, password, fingerprints, and face lock.
2. Provides specific Android unlocking solutions according to phone brand and model.
3. Refunds are offered for users who buy the premium version and don’t like how it works.
1. It requires 1 GB RAM to run properly and doesn’t compatible with Mac at all.
2. Some phones may be reset during the screen lock removal process, resulting in data loss.
NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator is probably one of the simplest software to use. This product is highly suitable for inexperienced users. If you just enter the model, country, and IMEI of your phone, the program will search for the unlock code and show it on the screen.
1. Specialized for Nokia smartphones, it also works on Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Sony, Siemens, etc.
2. Uses genuine manufacturer codes to authenticate requests and unlock the phone, making it secure to use.
3. Doesn’t take up much space on the phone and features a logical system of drop-down menus.
1. Outdated interface makes this app somewhat impractical to use.
2. Not compatible with Android’s latest versions.
In case you ever happen to forget your password or can’t unlock the phone with normal means, you can run some of the Android phone unlocking software suits from this list and very quickly solve the problem. As you can see from the methods above, DroidKit can be your best choice to unlock Android phones. Moreover, if you want to recover deleted data, it also helps you easily to make it. So, don’t hesitate to download it right now!
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >