How to Fix Can't Add Music to iPhone
iTunes won't transfer music to iPhone? Don't worry! Read this post to fix can't add music to iPhone and also get one simple method to put music on iPhone, no mater it is iPhone 7/6/6s/SE or iPhone 5/5s/5c/4/4s.
Can't add songs to iPhone? Download AnyTrans to quickly add music to iPhone 7/SE/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4/4s from iTunes/computer in a few clicks.
Question, "When I connect my iPhone to my computer and try to add some songs to my iPhone, after sync completed, songs won't transfer. So what can I do to get out of this issue? iPhone 6, iOS 9.2."
If you drop into the problem just like the question descripted and can't add music to your iPhone 7/6/6s/SE or older iPhone, such as 5s/5/5c/4/4s, by using iTunes, you can refer to our previous post how to fix "iPhone cannot be synced with iTunes". And below are some basic tips in the post:
- Restart or Force Restart your iPhone.
- Check USB or Wi-Fi connection.
- Update iTunes and iOS to latest version.
- Turn off iCloud Music Library and Apple Music service on iTunes and iPhone.
Don't Miss: How to Fix iTunes Sync Unknown Error (-54)
How to Add Music to iPhone without iTunes
Even if you tried all of the fixes above, probably you still couldn't sync music to iPhone with iTunes. So we provide you with an iTunes alternative – AnyTrans to help you easily put songs from computer or iTunes to your iPhone. Let's follow the simple steps below to transfer with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to your computer and install it.
Step 2. Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer. Click .
Fix Can't Add Music to iPhone 7/6/6s/SE – Step 2
Step 3. Click Audio > Music.
Fix Can't Add Music to iPhone 7/6/6s/SE – Step 3
Step 4. Click Add button, browse music on computer and then click Open to transfer songs to iPhone.
Fix Can't Add Music to iPhone 7/6/6s/SE – Step 4
Or you can also directly transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone 7/SE/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4/4s. Click iTunes library > Choose Music or Playlists > Select the songs you need > Click to iDevice button to add music to iPhone from iTunes.
Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone with AnyTrans
The Bottom Line
If you can't add music to iPhone, then AnyTrans can help you put music on iPhone 7/SE/6/6s easily and quickly. Just go to have a 7-day free try of AnyTrans! It can also help you transfer photos, videos, ringtones and more.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from One iPhone to Another – This guide tells you how to move songs between two iPhones. Read More >>
- How to Put iPhone Music to iTunes on Mac – This post shows you how to put songs onto iTunes on Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – This tutorial offers you the way to get iPhone songs to computer. Read More >>
- Some Songs Won't Sync to iPhone – This guide shows you how to fix the problem when you iPhone songs won't sync. Read More >>