How to put music on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s or the older iPhone 6/SE/5/5s/5c/4/4s? There are three ways you can use to download music to iPhone in this guide. Now, choose one method catering to your needs most to put music on iPhone.
Follow us to put music on your iPhone from computer or iTunes library without erasing any existing data on your iPhone. Now download AnyTrans for iOS to start free trial >
It has been a couple of days since the release of the brand new iPhone XS/XS Max/XR and many of you might want to get the old iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/SE 5/5s or Android phone replaced by the brand new iPhone which can bring better music listening experiences. However, no matter you are switching from Android to iPhone or old iPhone to new iPhone, questions like how to download music to iPhone directly or how to add songs to iPhone can always rock in your mind.
here are actually many ways to download music to iPhone. When it comes to purchased music, you can put those music to iPhone by re-downloading. With iTunes, you can also download any music from computer to iPhone. However, while adding music to iPhone via iTunes, all previous songs, movies, TV shows, Books, Tones and others will be erased.
Under this circumstance, besides showing you how to download music to iPhone via iTunes, we will also show you one way that helps you put music on iPhone without any data loss. Please refer to those methods one by one and choose one way that caters to your needs most.
You May Like: How to Put Videos on iPhone with/without iTunes Sync >
Without doubt, to keep all the iPhone data safe during syncing, you have to take advantage of some third-party software. And here we highly recommend AnyTrans for iOS, which has been trusted by millions of iOS users for data management. It helps you manage music as well as other up to 30 types of contents on your new iPhone in a smart way, and also fitted with many fantastic features:
1. Allow you to put music on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6 directly. The whole process is quite easy and no data loss would occur.
2. Selectively download music to iPhone from iTunes library or computer hard drive, which means you can add music to iPhone from computer as you need.
3. Offer fast transferring speed and automatically convert incompatible music formats on your iPhone.
4. Besides music, support managing and transferring videos, photos, contacts, messages, etc., between iDevices, between device and computer as well.
Before starting tutorial, let’s download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your computer firstly and then follow us to put music on iPhone without iTunes and data loss. AnyTrans for iOS supports nearly all computers, including Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.8/9/10/11.
1. Launch AnyTrans for iOS and connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. Scroll down to the category page.
2. Click on Audio, and then choose "Music".
3. Click the add button, and browse the music on your computer, then click Open to add the selected music to iPhone.
Note: If you want to add music to iPhone from iTunes library instead of computer’s hard drive, you can follow the steps below: On Homepage, click iTunes Library tab > select Music > Pick up the songs you want to put on new iPhone > Click To Device button to transfer music from iTunes Library to iPhone.
When putting music on iPhone with iTunes, all existing media files (like Music, iBooks, TV Shows, Ringtones, etc.) synced from iTunes library will be erased. If you don’t want to lose any existing data on your iDevice, you can move to Part 1 to see how to add music to iPhone without iTunes.
You May Like: Can’t Add Music to iPhone with iTunes
There are thousands of free music downloads at jamendo.com, making it a good websites for you to download music on iPhone from Internet. You can discover new music at Jamendo by viewing the most popular, most downloads, most played, the latest releases of the free music downloads, and editor-curated lists. You can also search for artists that you know to see if their music is available for download. Now follow the steps:
1. On your computer, go to the download page.
2. Select a track you like and hit the download icon.
3. Click “FREE DOWNLOAD FOR PERSONAL USE MP3 QUALITY” button.
4. Click on “CREAT AN ACCOUNT” option.
5. Do as the screen instructions to create your account.
6. Then you can free download the songs you like. Then check the track on computer.
Note: Then you need to transfer music from computer to your iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6/SE 5/5s, and the Solution 1 can help you.
AnyTrans can not only put music from computer on your iPhone directly, it can also put movies, apps and any other type of entertainment file directly on your Apple devices. Now get AnyTrans for iOS to your PC or Mac. By the way, any question about this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please don't hesitate to let us know.
More iPhone Photos Related Articles You May Like:
Alexis Hay Member of iMobie team, a great lover of iDevices. Always enjoy helping to solve all kinds of iOS and Android problems.
Product-related questions? Click here to get quick solution from our Support Team >>