How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7
Don’t know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7? This guide shows you detailed steps to recover deleted photos on Samsung in the easiest way.
Download this well-rounded data recovery software to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 with ease.
Unlike Apple that enables you to find your mistakenly deleted photos back via the Recently Deleted in Photo app or the iTunec/iCloud backup, Samsung doesn’t have such option. So if you deleted the needed photos in your Samsung by accident, what can you do to bring them back?
Here in this post, we’ll show you how to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S5/S6/S7 in the easiest way, so just keep reading to find the answer.
The Tool We'll Use to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung
This powerful Android data recover tool – PhoneRescue can help you recover deleted photos on Samsung galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 easily.
- It enables you to recover deleted photos from Samsung in just 3 simple steps and only takes 5 minutes to recover 1000 pictures.
- Supports recovering various file types. Besides photos, you can recover messages, Whatsapp, contacts, videos, audios, calendar and more.
- Supports previewing deleted photos in thumbnails before recovering. This makes it possible that you selectively recover what you want
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7
Step 1: Download PhoneRescue on your computer, install and launch it > Connect your Samsung to computer with its USB cable.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 – Step 1
Step 2: Select Photos to recover > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted photos on Samsung.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted Photos > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 – Step 3
Recovering the deleted files needs to root your Samsung smartphone. If your phone has been rooted before then there is no need to root again and you can use PhoneRescue to scan your deleted data directly, if not, you can follow the instruction to root your phone first.
The Bottom Line
It’s so easy to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 with this powerful data recovery tool. Moreover, PhoneRescue also can help you recover deleted iPhone photos. So do not hesitate to give it a try.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy – Check this post to learn how to recover deleted messages on Galaxy with a professional Android recovery tool. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – In this guide, we will offer you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you move contacts from Samsung to iPhone/iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read More >>