How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7
Don’t know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7? This guide shows you detailed steps to recover deleted photos on Samsung in the easiest way.
Download this well-rounded data recovery software to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 with ease.
Unlike Apple that enables you to find your mistakenly deleted photos back via the Recently Deleted in Photo app or the iTunec/iCloud backup, Samsung doesn’t have such option. So if you deleted the needed photos in your Samsung by accident, what can you do to bring them back?
Here in this post, we’ll show you how to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy S5/S6/S7 in the easiest way, so just keep reading to find the answer.
The Tool We'll Use to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung
To recover deleted photos from Samsung, PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery is what you need. PhoneRescue is developed to recover deleted data serving both Android and iOS users and PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery aims to offer you one easy way to recover deleted data like photos on Android phones. Below are reasons why you should have PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery to recover lost data on Android phones.
- It enables you to recover deleted photos from Samsung in just 3 simple steps and only takes 5 minutes to recover 1000 pictures.
- Supports recovering various file types. Besides photos, you can recover messages, Whatsapp, contacts, videos, audios, calendar and more.
- Supports previewing deleted photos in thumbnails before recovering. This makes it possible that you selectively recover what you want
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7
Step 1: Click here to go to PhoneRescue download page, click Download for Android > Samsung. After downloading, launch it and then connect your Samsung to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 – Step 1
Step 2: Select Photos to recover > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted photos on Samsung.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted Photos > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 – Step 3
Recovering the deleted files needs to root your Samsung smart phone. If your phone has been rooted before then there is no need to root again and you can use PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery to scan your deleted data directly, if not, you can follow the instruction to root your phone first.
The Bottom Line
It’s so easy to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 with this powerful data recovery tool. Moreover, if you need to remove screen lock, PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery could also lead you a helping hand, what are you waiting for? Give PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery a try right now!
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy – Check this post to learn how to recover deleted messages on Galaxy with a professional Android recovery tool. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – This post offers you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This post introduces one way to help you move contacts from Samsung to iPhone/iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read More >>