This post aims at telling you how to transfer photos from Android to Android. If you want to transfer pictures from Android to Android for backup, this post is exactly what you need.
According to research, Android users change their phones every two years on average. Frankly, it is an easy task to make a switch from Android to Android, you can just transfer all data from Android phone to computer, then transfer these data from computer to Android. However, is there an easier and quicker way to transfer data from Android to another Android phone directly?
Absolutely yes. You can transfer data from Android to Android directly. Here in this post, we will show you how to transfer photos from Android to Android. Please do follow the steps below and get to know more.
To transfer pictures from Android to Android, you will need:
– Two Android phones and their USB cables,
– A computer (PC/Mac),
Developed by iMobie team, AnyTrans is an excellent data transfer tool and AnyTrans for Android is designed for Android users to transfer data. AnyTrans for Android is the best tool to transfer photos from Android to Android because:
1. It can help you preview the photos on iPhone and then transfer photos from Android phone to another Android phone directly.
2. It does no harm to the image quality. After transferring, photos will all kept the same.
3. It transfers data at a super fast speed. According to test, AnyTrans for Android can transfer more than 3000 photos from an Android to Android within 1 minute.
4. It is 100% safe and secure. AnyTrans for Android is developed by Apple certificated developer, you have out guarantee that it does no harm to the device and accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur.
Step 1Download AnyTrans for Android and then launch it on your computer. Plug in your two Android phones.
Step 2Make sure AnyTrans for Android shows the data on your old Android phone. Scroll down to category management page, click Photos Library.
Step 3AnyTrans for Android would display you all photos on your Android phone. Select the photos you want to transfer to another Android phone, click the To Another Android Device tab. All selected photos would soon be transferred to another Android phone directly.
That’s all for how to transfer pictures from Android to Android. As you can see, it is just so convenient to transfer photos from Android phone to Android phone. Why not download it now and give it a try? For any questions about this post or AnyTrans for Android, please do leave comments below or email us.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >