How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad Easily
How to transfer photos from one iPad to another? This post offers one simple method to help you move pictures from iPad to iPad.
This easy-to-use tool can help you transfer photos between iPads without effort. Download it now and follow this guide to move photos from one iPad to another.
When you get a new iPad such as the new iPad Pro or iPad Air 2, you may like to transfer photos from iPad to new iPad. Or sometimes you want to copy lovely photos from your friend’s iPad. There are some photo-sharing services you can use to transfer photos from iPad to iPad, such as email sharing, social sharing and iCloud photo sharing.
However, if you have tried, you would find all of them are not easy, especially when you want to transfer a huge amount of photos and Internet connection is bad. And some of the above services require you to download photos one by one from server. So in this post, we’d like to tell you another simple way to help you transfer photos from one iPad to another.
Tool We'll Use to Copy Photos Between iPads - AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one iPhone/iPad/iPod manager running on Mac/PC. This all-in-one managing software allows you to easily manage and transfer iOS data.
- It can help you transfer photos from iPad to iPad directly.
- It allows you to transfer photos from iPad to computer as backup.
- It enables you to transfer photos from computer to iPad without data loss.
Besides photos, AnyTrans also supports transferring videos, music, apps, contacts, notes and more. It can be your best assistant in helping you manage iPad/iPhone content.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad with AnyTrans
Frist download AnyTrans on Mac/PC computer, and then follow the steps below to transfer photos between two iPads.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect the two iPads to computer via USB cables > Go to the category management page of old iPad.
Step 2. Click on Photos > Choose one album.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and choose the photos you need > Click on To iDevice button to transfer pictures from iPad to new iPad.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: All the pictures will be transferred to "Photo Library" of another iPad.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily transfer photos from one iPad to another with the help of AnyTrans. It can also help you transfer other 20+ types of iOS data. So why not give it a free try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - This post offers you an easy way to recover your deleted iPhone photos. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Your iPad - This guide tells you how to transfer photos from iPhone to your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad Easily - Read this post to know about how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone - This user guide shows you how to transfer pictures from computer to iPhone. Read more >>