Free DownloadFor Win & Mac | 100% Clean & Secure
See PricingView Suitable Price Plan
Currently, PhoneRescue for Android can be used on both Windows and Mac computer.
Windows OS: Windows 11,10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit)
Mac OS: 14 (macOS Sonoma), 13 (macOS Ventura), 12 (macOS Monterey), 11 (macOS Big Sur), 10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks)
To get more technical specifications about PhoneRescue for Android, please visit the Spec page.
Quick Scan function helps you scan and transfer the existed data from device to computer.
Deep Scan function helps you scan and recover lost data to device or computer based on your Android device has been rooted and has turned on the USB debugging.
You may meet the situation that the scanned personal data (contacts, messages, etc.) is covered by some dots. This is because that it’s the free trial. Once you upgrade to the purchased version, you can preview & recover all of them. If the trial version does not scan out the data you need, please do not purchased the Pro version.
Currently, Deep Scan function of PhoneRescue for Android can help you recover Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar back to both device and computer. The rest of data (Photos, Music, Videos, App Documents, WhatsApp, Line) can only be recovered to computer.
On PhoneRescue for Android, the scanned personal data (messages, contacts, etc.) may show in red. It means the data is deleted or lost. But do not worry, PhoneRescue for Android can help you recover the data back to both Android device and computer.
When you scan the persoanl data with the help of PhoneRescue for Android, you may see that the scanned personal data shows one black line. It means that the data includes the existed and deleted data at the same time.
Currently, PhoneRescue for Android provides two versions based on price difference. Please refer to this page to know more about its price plan.
1. For 1-Year Subscription, the price is $39.99, which only can be used on one computer and 5 Android devices. You will enjoy one-year upgrade and support freely.
2. For lifetime Plan, the price is $55.99, which only can be used on one computer and 5 Android devices. You will enjoy lifetime upgrade and support from our official website freely.
Meanwhile, if you need more than 10 activation codes, please refer to this page to submit the request of Custom Business Plan.
We design our PhoneRescue for Android to let customers scan & preview their deleted content prior to purchase. If PhoneRescue for Android can scan the data you lost, it can help you find them back. If not, it cannot help you find them back because your data has been overwritten. And we are sorry that PhoneRescue for Android may fail to help you recover lost data, given this situation, please don’t purchase it.
Currently, PhoneRescue for Android cannot help you remove the screen lock. But you can give our another software a try- named DroidKit.
DroidKit can help you unlock Android lock screen(Patterns, PINs, Digital Numbers, Fingerprints, Facial Recognition). It supports all Android Devices with Android Version 5 to 11. Please note this function will erase data on your device. To gain more information, please refer to this page.
PhoneRescue for Android currently supports Android devices running Android 5.0 and above. To get more info, please visit the Spec page.
Yes. PhoneRescue is 100% safe since Norton and McAfee officially certificate our products as “Safe Software”. And it is also SSL-secured.
If the payment failed, would you please try following instructions to solve the issue:
1. Please double-check the credit card information you entered.
2. Please check whether your credit card has not expired.
3. Please check if your payment account has sufficient funds.
4. Finally, when payment failed, you should be able to receive detailed information about the failed transaction from your bank. Don’t hesitate to contact your bank and request further help.
If you fail to download or install PhoneRescue for Android on computer, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Please refer to this page to check whether your computer operating system is compatible with PhoneRescue for Android.
2. Please make sure the Internet connection on your computer is stable while launching downloading and installing process.
3. Please check that all anti-virus and firewall software is temporarily disabled on your computer.
4. If the problem persists, please try to copy & paste the download URL in the browser to download PhoneRescue for Android.
Currently, PhoneRescue for Android can be used on Mac OS 10.8 and higher.
1. If the OS version of your Mac is before 10.8.0, you may fail to open PhoneRescue for Android on your Mac. In that condition, please upgrade it to use our product normally. Or you can download & install PhoneRescue for Android on your family or friend's computer to give it a new try.
2. If your OS version is compatible with PhoneRescue for Android, considering this rare issue, please kindly provide us with log file to ourSupport Team directly for further analysis. Please find error log and send it as attachment via email to us from this path:
Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.PhoneRescue-for-Android /PhoneRescue for Android /LogsFolder
We provide two ways for users to update PhoneRescue for Android to the latest version. One is to click "Check for Updates" from PhoneRescue for Android directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of PhoneRescue for Android from our official website directly.
How to uninstall PhoneRescue for Android on your computer? Please refer to the instructions below to learn more about that.
Open Finder > Click Applications > Find PhoneRescue for Android > Choose Move to Trash option after right-clicking PhoneRescue for Android > Then right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
Please open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find PhoneRescue for Android > Right-click PhoneRescue for Android to Uninstall/Change.
We received some feedbacks about this issue from our users. This is because the download link sent from purchase platform is time-limited. But don’t worry about it. You can download it in our official website anytime freely.
There are numerous Android data recovery apps out there that claim to be able to recover lost data on Android devices. After we test most of them, actually none of them can do that. Most importantly, after the data is deleted on the phone, it's better not to download any new apps or even use the phone before you get back the data, to avoid the lost data being overwritten. Therefore, we highly recommend you to download PhoneRescue for Android on your desktop(Windows or Mac computer) and connect the Android device to the computer to recover your data.
1. Launch PhoneRescue for Android on your Windows/Mac computer and then click the Key icon in the upper left corner.
2. Click Activate Now button to enter the Account and copy the Activation Code to avoid any typing mistakes and paste it on the activation area. And then click Activate button. Meanwhile, please make sure the Internet connection is fine while activating.
If you want to change or update your purchased email address, please contact Support Team and provide the old purchased email or order number and the new email address.
At present, PhoneRescue for Android supports 7 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Arabic and Simplified Chinese). Please refer to the following detailed instructions to choose your preferred language:
For Mac version:
Open PhoneRescue for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open PhoneRescue for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Save.
When recovering data to computer, PhoneRescue for Android supports changing the format of the data. You can simply follow the instructions below to change the format:
1. Please launch PhoneRescue for Android.
2. Click the Setting button in the lower left corner of the interface.
3. Change the format of your desired data > Click Save.
How to set the export path of PhoneRescue for Android? Please refer to the following steps to know more about that.
1. Please open PhoneRescue for Android.
2. Click the Setting button on the lower left of the interface.
3. Click Select button to choose the path that you want to save data > Click Save .
1. Download Windows version here.
Download Mac version here.
2. Please check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings.
3. Please check whether your USB cable is loose. If so, please reconnect it. If your USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.
4. Please make sure that your Android device can be detected by your computer.
5. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Drive and ADB Drive on your computer and device. If not, download and update them from Android official website.
If the problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.
The developer options will not display if you just get a new phone or you clear your device data. Please follow the detailed instruction below to launch Developer options on your Android device (take SAMSUNG as an example):
1. Open Samsung > Go Settings > Click "About device" option > Click "Software info" option.
2. Click "Build number" several times, you will get the message "Developer mode has been turned on" on the interface of mobile. Then, you will see the "Developer options" after returning Settings.
To transfer data between computer and device, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the following instructions to turn on USB debugging option on your Android device (take HUAWEI as an example):
1. Open HUAWEI >Go System&Updates>Find Developer options.
2. Then, please find USB debugging and enable it. You will get the messages below on the interface of mobile when you choose to turn on USB debugging option. Please click "OK" to allow USB debugging.
If you want to transfer data between device and computer, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the detailed instructions below to turn on USB debugging option (Android 4.0) on your Android device (take SAMSUNG as an example):
1. Open Samsung>Go Settings>Click Developer options.
2. The messages below on the interface of mobile will pop up when you click to turn on USB debugging button. Then please click "OK" to allow USB debugging.
PhoneRescue for Android can help to recover data when you have enabled USB debugging and the device is rooted. But if you haven’t turned on USB debugging before and your device has not been rooted, then I’m very sorry, we can’t help you. But, our another software DroidKit can help to recover data when the phone screen is blacked out as DroidKit can recover data from SD Card, Google Account, and SIM Card.
You can use Deep Scan function of PhoneRescue for Android to recover deleted data, but your device should be rooted and USB debugging should be enabled. If your device had not been rooted and USB debugging is unable, we suggest use our another software DroidKit to recover data from SD Card, Google Account, and SIM Card.
We get similar inquiries frequently. Actually, the answer is "It depends". When a file deleted from the Android device, the system only removes its entry in the file system. The memory on the Android that saves the deleted file is marked as free space and can be overwritten by new data. So, you still have the chance to get them back with Android data recovery software before your deleted text messages being overwritten.
Yes, PhoneRescue for Android can help you extract existing device data to computer directly and quickly.
Some users may meet the issue that PhoneRescue for Android crashes or freezes occasionally. If you encounter the crash/freeze problem, please fix it by follow suggestions below:
1. Firstly, please restart your iOS device and PhoneRescue for Android to run it again.
If you meet some technical problems when using PhoneRescue for Android, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team directly.
For Mac version:
Open PhoneRescue for Android>Click PhoneRescue for Android in the upper left of the interface>Click Send Log>Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
For Windows version:
Open PhoneRescue for Android>Click the Menu tab>Click Send Log to Us from the drop-down menu>Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
If you use PhoneRescue for Android to root the Android device, once the root process starts, it will display the interface below:
Once it has been completed, the message of the interface below will pop up. Then, please click "OK" to continue the further operation.
And then, your device is rooted successfully.
Android uses permissions in the file structure, every file, folder and partition, which has a set of permissions. These permissions decide who can view, write and execute a file — certain users have access, while users who don't have the right permissions are blocked from having access. Rooting device lets you get the permission as Super Administrator User in Android system. Once you get it done, you can do anything in Android system.
PhoneRescue for Android can root your device. But as we know, there are many kinds of Android device in the market. Thus, it is hard to guarantee PhoneRescue for Android can root all Android devices. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness and kind understanding in advance.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection ), is a security feature on Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. The FRP provides a built-in security feature you are able to use that protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. The FRP is enabled automatically when a Google account has been registered on the device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
If you want to bypass FRP lock, I highly recommend you give our software DroidKit a try. DroidKit can help to reinstall or upgrade Android OS in a click, and you can reinstall or upgrade Android OS three times for free. But this function only supports SamSung devices now.
You can request a refund by filling the form here. Our support team will contact you to provide further assistance soon.
If you have requested a refund and haven’t received it yet, it may be the following reasons:
1. There is a delay with processing your refund.
Once a refund is confirmed by us, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days for the funds to be credited to your account. However, depending on the transaction type it may take longer over busy festive periods.
2. A chargeback has been requested
Once a chargeback has been requested the funds will be frozen by the payment authority (card issuer/bank/ PayPal etc.) until the verdict of the chargeback request has been determined. Please contact the payment company or card issuer to request further details regarding their chargeback procedures.
We offer two solutions for our customers if they end up with the wrong product accidentally.
1. We can provide you a $10 discount to purchase the correct product if you would like to keep the wrong product as well. Just contact us and we will get that set up for you.
2. You can purchase the correct product from iMobie Online Store, and then contact us with the details of both orders. We can then assist and get the wrong order refunded back to you.
If you have repeated payments on PhoneRescue for Android and only want to keep one of them, you can request a refund here. We will assist you to process the refund.
Usually, the payment platform will send you an email to inform you that your subscription will expire in 7-15 days. The email will also provide you the instructions to cancel the “Automatic Renewal Service”. If you need any further assistance, you can also contact our support team here for further assistance.