Whether you encounter the similar situations below?
“I want to restore the text thread I mistakenly deleted on my Android device. Can help?”
“I am trying to recover some of my deleted messages from my WhatsApp on Android device. Any suggestion?”
“I would like to recover my photos, videos and contacts on my Android deleted by accident. ”
If you just encounter the similar issue above (lost Android device data), don't worry. You can try “Recover from Android Device” mode to recover lost data from Android device with a few clicks. The following instructions will help you complete that easily.
|Windows||Windows 11,10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, both 32bit and 64bit|
|Android||Android 5.0 and above|
|Hard Disk Space||100 MB and above free space|
|RAM||512MB system memory|
|CPU||Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above|
|Others||USB Drive and ADB Device Drive|
|All Android Devices with Android Version 5 and above.|
This function needs to turn on USB debugging and root your device.
iMobie takes your satisfaction in priority. We sincerely hope you will have a happy experience with PhoneRescue for Android. Thus, we highly recommend you to read the detailed instructions before choosing PhoneRescue for Android.
|Personal Data||Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar|
|Media Data||Photos, Music, Videos|
|App Data||App Documents, WhatsApp, Line|
|Benefits||Free Version||Activated Version|
|Scan & Preview Data|
|Recover Android Data|
If the trial version is unable to find the data you lost, please do not purchase the full version. If the trial version luckily finds the data you lost, you can See Pricing to get the most suitable plan.
Before you start the Android device data recovery process, get the tool downloaded onto your computer. Please make sure the network is stable while downloading and installing PhoneRescue for Android on your computer.
After downloading and install PhoneRescue for Android on your computer successfully, then, launch PhoneRescue for Android on your computer and connect your device with USB cable.
1. When you connect an Android device to a Windows computer for the first time, your computer will install a USB Driver for your device automatically.
2. If PhoneRescue for Android fails to install an APK on your device, please refer to the detailed instructions in this post.
Once your device is detected, you will see the interface below. Data Recovery can recover 10 types of data from Android device. By default, it has checked all the file types. You can just select the type of data that you'd like to recover. And then please click the “Next” option.
If PhoneRescue is unable to recognize your Android device, you can try to fix this issue by following troubleshooting steps:
① Please download the latest version of PhoneRescue for Android.
② Please check if you have enable USB debugging option in Settings.
③ Please check whether your USB cable is loose. If it is, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give the new one a try.
④ Please make sure your device can be detected by your computer.
⑤ Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update from Android official website.
⑥ If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.
If you have rooted your Android device, the “Deep Scan” function would be available at once. If not, to start with, PhoneRescue for Android will root your device. Once the rooting process starts, the interface below will be displayed. At the same time, rooting the Android device process may take a few minutes. Please keep patient.
If you are unable or not willing to root an Android device, you can try “Quick Recovery” to extract needed data back.
Once the rooting process finishes, the Deep Scan operation will start automatically. The scanning process may take a few minutes based on the amount of data on your device.
After completing the scanning process, you can preview the scanned data. Both lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. To filter out the existing data on your Android device, you can choose the option "Only list deleted" instead of "List all items". And you can search data by typing key words in search box on the upper middle of the window
If you find the data you need, please put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And you can choose the data scanned out to restore “To Device” or “To Computer”.
1. Please make sure that the Internet connection is stable during the recovery process.
2. Please don’t disconnect your device during the recovery process.
When the recovery process completes, you will see the Recovery Completed interface.
1. If you unfortunately fail to recover lost data with “Recover from Android Device” mode, you can also try another professional data recovery software- named “DroidKit” to recover lost data back.
2. If you are not willing to root an Android device, you can also try “Deep Recovery from Device” mode of DroidKit.
3. Droidkit can also help you Recover Lost WhatsApp Data, Recover Lost Data from SD Card, Extract Data from System Crashed Device, Extract Data from Google Account and Extract SIM Card Data.
5. Given the importance of data, it’s necessary to back up device data periodically. We would like to recommend you to give the Android Data Manager - named AnyDroid a try.