Whether you encounter the similar situations below?
"I want to transfer Messages from my Android device to my computer. Can you help?"
“ Hi, I am trying to transfer some precious photos, videos to computer in case they lose accidentally.”
If you encounter the similar situations above, don’t worry, “Extract Android Device Data” mode can help you to extract precious Android data to computer with a few clicks. Please refer to the detailed guide to transfer data quickly and easily.
|Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit)
|14 (macOS Sonoma), 13 (macOS Ventura), 12 (macOS Monterey), 11 (macOS Big Sur), 10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks)
|Hard Disk Space
|100 MB and above free space
|512MB system memory
|Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above
|USB Drive and ADB Device Drive
|All Android Devices with Android Version 5 and Above
iMobie takes your satisfaction in priority. We sincerely hope you would have a happy experience with PhoneRescue for Android . Thus, we highly recommend you to read the detailed instructions before choosing PhoneRescue for Android.
|Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar
|Photos, Music, Videos
|App Documents, WhatsApp, Line
|Scan & Preview Device Data
|Extract Android Device Data
Before you start Android data extract, get the tool downloaded onto your computer. Please make sure the network is stable while downloading and installing PhoneRescue for Android on your computer.
After downloading and installing, please launch PhoneRescue for Android on your computer and connect Android device to computer with USB cable. Please make sure you have launched USB debugging option on your Android device. By default, PhoneRescue for Android will detect your Android device automatically. If you don’t connect your Android device to computer or your Android device isn’t recognized, you will view “Please connect your device to start recovery.” message as below:
If PhoneRescue for Android fails to install APK on your device, please refer to the detailed instructions in this post.
Once your device is detected, you will see the interface below. And you can select the types of files you want to scan and extract. Then, please click the Next button on the right side of the interface.
If PhoneRescue for Android fails to recognize your Android device, you may try to fix this issue by following troubleshooting steps:
2. Please check whether your USB cable is loose. If it is, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.
3. Please make sure your device can be detected by your computer.
4. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update from Android official website.
5. If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.
Please click Quick Scan button on the window below, your data on the Android device will be scanned automatically.
The interface of analyzing device will display after clicking Quick Scan button. Meanwhile, the scanning process may last a few minutes based on the amount of data on your Android device. You can abort the process at any time by clicking Pause button.
Once the scanning process completes, all existing data on your Android device will be listed by categories as below. Please select the data to extract based on your needs. If you want to set the output format of the data, please click the Setting button on the left corner of the page.
After clicking To Computer button, your data will be saved on your computer. This process may last a few minutes. When the extraction process completes, you will see the “Recovery Completed” page. You can click “View Files” to locate the extracted data. To go back to homepage, please click “Start Over” option.
1. If you unfortunately fail to recover lost data with “Recover from Android Device” mode, you can also try another professional data recovery software- named “DroidKit” to recover lost data back.
2. If you are not willing to root an Android device, you can also try “Deep Recovery from Device” mode of DroidKit.
3. Droidkit can also help you Recover Lost WhatsApp Data, Recover Lost Data from SD Card, Extract Data from System Crashed Device, Extract Data from Google Account and Extract SIM Card Data.
5. Given the importance of data, it’s necessary to back up device data periodically. We would like to recommend you to give the Android Data Manager - named AnyDroid a try.