You may meet kinds of iOS 10 Siri problems like Hey Siri not working or WhatsApp not working with Siri. Read this guide to know how to fix Siri problems.
Download PhoneRescue to get back lost but valuable iOS data back (iOS 7/8/9/10 supported). It supports retrieving messages, notes, contacts, call history, etc.
Siri will be a lot more useful in the upcoming iOS 10, and it will works with third-party apps, say, you can send messages with third-party apps like WhatsApp or WeChat, and you’ll also be able to call for an Uber with Siri. But there is chance that you may meet some issues with Siri and it may not working well on your iPhone or iPad after downloading iOS 10.
Siri may not respond on your iPhone/iPad or Hey Siri not working on iOS 10, or Siri Dictation doesn't work. Also, some users reported that they failed to make WhatsApp working with Siri on iOS 10. For all those who are facing issues with iOS 10 Siri on their iPhone or iPad, we are going to provide some potential solutions by which you can easily get rid of such problems.
Note: Besides problems with Siri, you may also meet other kinds of iOS 10 updating issues like iMessage not working, Wi-Fi problems, or data loss during upgrading. Don’t forget to backup your iDevice before you performing new iOS update.
How to Fix Siri Not Working on iOS 10 After Update
1. Restart Siri on iPhone: Settings > General > Tap on Siri > Toggle it to off and turn on it again.
2. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings app > General > Tap on Reset > Tap on Reset Network Settings > Enter your Passcode > Tap on Reset Network Settings to Confirm.
3. Switch On/Off Dictation: Settings > General > Scroll down to keyboards > Toggle Enable Dictation to Off and Turn it on.
4. Enable Hey Siri: Make sure that Hey Siri option is enabled: Settings > General > Siri > Tap on Allow Hey Siri.
5. Clean your iPhone/iPad Microphone and make sure it is unobstructed and not damaged.
6. Update your iOS to latest version if available: check software updates to see if Apple releases a small update like iOS 10.x.
7. If Siri not working with your WhatsApp on iOS 10, make sure you’ve enabled Siri support: Settings > Siri > App Support > Enable Siri. Also, try removing WhatsApp and reinstalling on your iPhone.
The Bottom Line
Above these are some potential quick solutions to fix Siri issues on iOS 10 devices, and if you have any other good suggestions, please leave a message. What’s more, we also offer you the most common iOS 10 update problems you may meet with solutions, including Wi-Fi issues, iMessage problems, Bluetooth issues etc.
More iOS 10 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 10 >
- Should I Update to iOS 10 or Stick with iOS 9 >
- iOS 10 Compatibility: iOS 10 Supported Devices >
- How to Install iOS 10 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 10 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Prepare for iOS 10 Upgrade >
- How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 >