How to Transfer Photo Albums from iPhone to PC/Mac Computer
Want to transfer your iPhone albums to computer but don't know how to make it? This guide tells you a simple way to freely import photo albums to PC/Mac from an iPhone, no matter iPhone 6/6s/se or iPhone 5/5s/4s.
Download AnyTrans to your computer and use it to quickly download photo albums from iPhone to a PC or Mac computer. Supports iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
Question: There are so many albums on my iPhone 6S, including the Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Favorites and so on. I want to transfer photos of albums to computer for backup and then delete them on iPhone for free up space. But how do I transfer them to computer. Who can help me this, thanks!
Analysis: With iPhone's high definition, you can always enjoy taking photos with your iPhone. Besides that, you may also download or received some lovely pictures from friends on iPhone, and these pictures are stored in different albums automatically on your iPhone. As time goes by, one day you may find there piles up so many pictures of different albums on your iPhone.
Sometimes, in order to free up space on your iPhone, you may want to delete these albums after transferring them to computer for backup, but the question is how to transfer these photo albums from iPhone to computer.
Normally, we can easily transfer Camera Roll photos from iPhone to computer with the Mac built-in tools (like iPhoto, Preview and Image Capture) and Windows AutoPlay, while we can't use them to import other albums photos like My Photo Stream and photos you synced from computer. Therefore, in this guide we recommend you an amazing iOS photo transfer tool – AnyTrans, which allows you to transfer all kinds of photo albums from iPhone to PC and Mac computer.
A Brief Introduction to iMobie AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an iOS content management tool developed by iMobie to help iDevice users keep their iPhone iPad contents organized. It dose great in managing iOS photos, like:
- Supports both of Windows and Mac computer. No matter you want to transfer albums from iPhone to PC or Mac, AnyTrans can make it.
- Supports transferring all kinds of photos and albums. Whatever you want to transfer or delete, AnyTrans is at your hand.
- Supports deleting photos in several modes, like one by one, multiple, even delete all photos at once. This helps you remove unnecessary photos at once instead of deleting them one by one.
- Also supports transferring photos and photo albums between two iDevices directly. This makes it possible to transfer iPhone photos or albums to another iPhone or iPad without iCloud sync.
How to Transfer Albums from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on computer and plug your iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. On the homepage of AnyTrans, click "Photos" and select one category/album. For example, you can go to Photo Library to manager the synced photos on your iPhone.
How to Transfer Photos/Albums from iPhone to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Then select pictures you want to transfer and click on To Computer button to start transferring.
How to Sync iPhone Photos/Albums to Computer – Step 3
- After transferring photos and albums from iPhone to computer for backup, you can follow this guide to delete them from iPhone.
- If you also want to transfer albums from iPhone to other iDevices for backup, you can easily make it by following this guide: How to Transfer Photos and Albums from iPhone to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can also easily transfer other iOS data like videos, music, contacts, apps, and audiobooks from iPhone to computer in few steps. Why not download AnyTrans for a free trial now?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer – Read this article to know how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Audiobooks from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to move iPhone audiobooks to computer with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – This guide tells you how to easily transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Sync Pictures from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to move pictures from iPhone to computer. Read more >>