How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC? The following tutorial shows you 3 ways to copy and move photos from iPhone to Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP.
Follow us to transfer all photos (including Photo Stream, Photo Library and iCloud sharing photos, etc) from iPhone to Windows computer with ease. Now Download AnyTrans firstly >
If you are working with a Mac computer like iMac, MacBook Pro/Air or Mac Mini/Pro, and you are looking for solutions to transfer multiple or all photos from iPhone to Mac, you can move to this guide: 7 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac >
Q: "I cannot figure out how to import my photos from my iPhone to a folder on my Windows PC. This is my first iPhone and I am not used to iTunes or the sync features. So far I can get it to sync photos from the photo folder on my pc, but not take them from the iPhone and put them on my PC!"
With an iPhone, we can capture high-quality photos using the built-in iSight camera, especially with the new iPhone 6s/6s Plus people are really fond of taking pictures with its 12 MP camera. We also save images from applications such as Safari and Mail to the iPhone. When it comes to importing photos from iPhone to Windows PC, you'll need to take a quick lesson. This post tells you 3 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer, including two traditional ways to download Camera Roll photos from iPhone to Windows 7/8, and a new way to import all the photos (including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library and Albums photos) to PC at one click.
Before offering you the tutorials about how to import photos from iPhone to PC via Explore and Auto Paly, we will introduce you a nice iOS contents management tool and an easy & quick way to export all the iPhone photos to Windows computer.
You can get many ways to export photos from iPhone to PC, while most of them apply only to Camera Roll photos, and the photos backed up to iCloud, or synced from computer and Album photos are not in supported list. As a professional iPhone photo transfer software, AnyTrans supports transferring all the kinds of iPhone photos, and you can freely choose to export all the photos to computer at one click or just transfer some specific items. By the way, AnyTrans supports all the models of iPhone, like iPhone 6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4/SE, and all the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Next, we will show you how to export all the photos from iPhone to Windows computer at one click with AnyTrans. Now Download AnyTrans on your PC firstly.
Step 1: Install and run AnyTrans on your computer, and then connect your iPhone with its USB cable. Then click Content To PC button on Homepage of AnyTrans.
Step 2: Select the categories of photos you want to export to PC, and then set up the destination of the photos by clicking "Select" button.
When transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 7 via AutoPlay, only Camera Roll photos can be transferred, Photo Stream and Photo Library photos are not in supported list. If you want to transfer all the photos from iPhone to PC, or please move to Part 1
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows".
2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.
3. After setting your import options, click OK > Choose a tag if desired and click Import.
If AutoPlay not working, you can either transfer the photos from iPhone to PC using Windows Explorer or import the photos using software such as Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Only Camera Roll photos can be transferred when importing photos from iPhone to Windows 8 via AutoPlay. If you want to transfer all iPhone photos (including Camera Roll photos, iCloud photos and syncing photos) from iPhone to PC, you can move to Part 1to make it.
1. Connect you iPhone using the cable with your Windows 8 PC. Wait for your PC to detect your iPhone. You might see a notification with Trust option. Top Trust option to continue.
2. Open "The PC" and right-click on the iPhone device and then select "Import pictures and videos".
3. Select "Review, organize, and group items to import" option if you are transfer or importing images first time. Or click "Import all new items now" if you have already transferred photos from your iPhone. Click Next.
4. Click on "More Option" link to choose folders where you want import iPhone pictures and videos. Set folder for Pictures. click OK and then Next button.
5. Select the groups of photos you want to import, click the Import button.
Important Note: If you have upgraded your iPhone to the latest iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can mange your iPhone photos better by visiting this page: How to Transfer/Move Data to New iPhone 6 (Plus) >
More iPhone Photos Related Articles You May Like:
Kelly Member of @iMobie_Inc., is specialized in Mac, iPhone, iPad and iOS, Mac OS, and love to find and solve Apple related daily life problems.
Product-related questions? Click here to get quick solution from our Support Team >>