How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
How to transfer music from iPhone to computer without iTunes? Read this guide to learn a method to get music from iPhone to computer (PC or Mac).
Try this amazing iTunes alternative so you can manage your iPhone music in an easier way. Now read this post to learn how to import music from iPhone 7/SE/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s to computer.
Have you met such an inconvenience that there is no way to transfer non-purchased music from iPhone to computer? Are you fed up with iTunes, which doesn't allow an option to copy music from an iPhone to a new PC or Mac computer? Now in this iMobie guide, we will introduce you an easy & fast way to transfer music from your iPhone back to computer without losing any existed data.
Tool to Transfer iPhone Music to Windows and Mac
About how do you transfer music from iPhone to computer, we have picked up a perfect iPhone Music Manager that is capable of getting music from iPhone to PC or Mac computer without hassle. AnyTrans is the way to go:
- Transfers iPhone music to computer as well as playlists and ratings, so that to help you rebuild iTunes library in few clicks.
- Imports songs to any PC/Mac computer, including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, macOS sierra and Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8.
- Imports songs from any iPhone, including iPhone 7/7 Plus and iPhone SE/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4/4s.
- Puts music and videos on iPhone from computer without erasing.
- Copy songs from iPhone to iPhone directly.
- Supports transferring more than 20 types of iOS files like music, videos, photos, ringtones, contacts, notes, messages and more.
- Developed by Apple Certified Developers, AnyTrans guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer. After AnyTrans recognizes your device, click to find "Music" category.
How Can I Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Select Audio > Click Music to enter music manage page.
How to Get Music form iPhone to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the music you want transfer > Click To Computer button to copy music from iPhone to computer directly.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – Step 3
Can't Miss: How to Fix Airdrop Not Working on iPhone/iPad >
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, you can easily get music from iPhone to computer as well as your playlist, ratings and play counts. Except get music from iPhone to computer, you also can get music from iPhone to iTunes, even transfer music from computer to iPhone. More than anything, AnyTrans also supports transferring many other iOS contents, such as, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, etc. Anyway, whatever you want to transfer, AnyTrans helps you make it in minutes. Start free trial Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - Read on this detailed guide to know about how to transfer vides from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - Read this post to learn a way to transfer iPhone iPad contacts to computer in minutes. Read more >>
- Transfer Text Message from iPhone to Computer - This post helps you transfer and backup your SMS/iMessage text messages from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>