How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer (PC/Mac)
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer? Read this post to know a direct way to copy contacts from iPhone to your PC or Mac computer without iTunes.
Download AnyTrans to quickly transfer contacts from iPhone to computer without iTunes, compatible with iPhone 7/SE/6/6s/5/5s/SE/4s/4.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
Transfer iPhone iPad Contacts
You know that, the Contacts app on your iPhone holds your entire address book that includes phone numbers, email address and a whole lot more. And it could be extremely difficult and time-consuming to rebuild them once you lose them by accident due to some reasons, like mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, or you get your iPhone lost, broken, or stolen. Therefore, it is necessary to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer for backing them up so that you can get them to iPhone again in a pitch.
When it comes to copying contacts from iPhone to computer, maybe many solutions emerge in your mind, such as, syncing with iTunes, syncing to Contacts Application on Mac with iCloud, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, etc. However, you may encounter some situations like, your iPhone contacts are replaced by the contacts on computer after syncing, or you have synced iPhone contacts with the Contacts App on computer, but they don't show up in computer, etc.
Therefore, we will talk about an easy & direct way to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC/Mac computer without limits.
The Tool We Will Use to Export iPhone Contacts to Computer
AnyTrans, an iPhone data manager, is what we can use to export contacts from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer or to another iOS device. It is a desktop-based program made for all Apple devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod in iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5. And you can use it to download contacts from iPhone to any computer in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS (X) / macOS Sierra. Below are some features of this tool you may be interested in:
1. It allows you to directly transfer contacts from iPhone to computer in VCF or CSV format.
3. It helps you delete selected or all contacts from iPhone, and you can also add or edit the contact within the app.
5. Guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. During this process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone iPad to Windows PC and Mac Computer
After downloading and installing AnyTrans on your computer, now you can easily export contacts from your iPhone and iPad by following the simple steps we shows below:
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2: Once your device is recognized, you will enter the Main Page automatically, and then select Contacts and enter the Contacts Manage Page.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - Step 2
Step 3: Choose the iPhone contacts you want to transfer and then transfer them to computer by clicking To PC/Mac button in the upper right hand corner.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans and this detailed guide about how to transfer contacts from iPhone iPad to computer, you can copy iPhone iPad contacts to computer with few clicks. Except contacts, many other iOS contents also can be transferred, such as, photos (including Camera Roll, Photo Stream and Photo Library), videos, music (including playlists and ratings), Podcasts, Apps (including app data and process), etc. Why Not Download AnyTrans to Explore More Now >
If you have any question about this post or meet any problem when transferring contacts from iPhone iPad to computer with AnyTrans, be free to contact us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in the comment section. By the way, don't forget to share this post so that more people can easily get contacts from iPhone iPad to computer for backup.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad without iCloud - Read this guide to learn how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad directly. Read more >>
- How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac - This guide will show you an easy way to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac directly. Read more >>
- Can I Save Contacts from iPhone to PC -This step-by-step guide teaches you to save iPhone contacts to Windows computer. Read more >>
- How to Remove Contacts from iPhone iPad - Read this guide to remove duplicate contacts from iPhone in minutes. Read more >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>