How to Transfer Video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad with Ease
If you don’t know how to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad, read this post to get an easy method to send video from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with one click only.
This powerful Android & iOS data transfer tool supports transferring videos and all other files like, photos, contacts, music, messages from Samsung to iPhone with one click.
Got a new iPhone and wondering how to send video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad to watch? Of course iTunes can help you to make it. But it’s quite troublesome for you have to transfer Samsung data to computer first, and then you can sync your iPhone with iTunes. Let alone sync to iTunes would take a long time and also erase the existing data on iPhone. You may also think about the ‘Move to iOS’ App, however it needs to reset the iOS device first.
So if you don’t want to erase or lose any data in the process of sending videos from Samsung to iPhone, you should let an Android to iOS data transfer tool to help. Just keep reading to know how to make it.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad
Just like the ‘Move to iOS’ app does, this Android to iOS data transfer tool - AnyTrans, also can help you transfer all kinds of files from Android to iOS, and it would be easier and safer. And for this function, it’s also free for you.
2. Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets. You can transfer videos from any Android to any iOS device.
3. Last but not least, there is no need to reset the iOS device before and it won’t cause any data losing in the transferring process.
How to Transfer Video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and launch it on your computer > Connect both your Samsung phone and iPhone > Scroll down to the category page.
How to Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Movies.
How to Send Videos from Samsung to iPhone - Step 2
Step 3. Select the videos you want to transfer and click on the To iOS button to start.
Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it’s such an easy thing to move videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad with AnyTrans. It’s easy-to-use, free for you, and has no risk of losing data. So, don’t hesitate to try it by yourself.
Top Posts on Switching from Samsung to iPhone：
1-Click to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. July 6th, 2017
How to Transfer Videos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. Apr 27th, 2017
3 Methods to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone > By Bella. July 18th, 2017
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone >By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. May 24th, 2017
How to Transfer Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This step-by-step post will introduce one simple method to help you transfer video from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>