How to Transfer Video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad with Ease
If you don’t know how to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad, read this post to get an easy method to send video from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with one click only.
This powerful Android & iOS data transfer tool supports transferring videos and all other files like, photos, contacts, music, messages from Samsung to iPhone with one click.
Got a new iPhone and wondering how to send video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad to watch? Of course iTunes can help you to make it. But it’s quite troublesome for you have to transfer Samsung data to computer first, and then you can sync your iPhone with iTunes. Let alone sync to iTunes would take a long time and also erase the existing data on iPhone. You may also think about the ‘Move to iOS’ App, however it needs to reset the iOS device first.
So if you don’t want to erase or lose any data in the process of sending videos from Samsung to iPhone, you should let an Android to iOS data transfer tool to help. Just keep reading to know how to make it.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad
Just like the ‘Move to iOS’ app does, this Android to iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer all kinds of files from Android to iOS, but it would be easier and safer.
2. Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets. You can transfer videos from any Android to any iOS device.
3. Last but not least, there is no need to reset the iOS device before and it won’t cause any data losing in the transferring process.
How to Transfer Video from Samsung to iPhone/iPad
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPad transfer tool on your computer > Click Phone to Phone transfer mode to start.
How to Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Connect your Samsung phone and iPhone to the computer (After detecting, your Samsung will be regarded as source device, iPhone as the destination device, if it’s not, you can click the Flip to switch the side) > Choose Videos > Click Start Transfer button.
How to Send Videos from Samsung to iPhone - Step 2
Step 3: After clicking Start Transfer button, the process to transfer video from Samsung to iPhone will start. And wait patiently for the transferring process.
Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it’s such an easy thing to move videos from Samsung to iPhone/iPad with this wonderful Android to iOS data transfer tool. So don’t hesitate to try it yourself
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This step-by-step post will introduce one simple method to help you transfer video from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>