How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s/5s/SE/7 to Computer in 4 Ways
You might have collected so many videos on your iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 5/5s/SE/7. This guide offers 4 ways to make you know how to transfer videos/movies from iPhone 6/6s to computer, also applies to other iPhone.
AnyTrans lets you transfer data from iPhone to computer with ease. Suppports any iPhone models in iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5. Download and try it before reading how to get videos from iPhone to computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
The iPhone 6/6s (Plus) firstly shows up with a bigger screen than ever before, and the updated 12-megapixel iSight camera of coming iPhone enables you to take 4K videos, which gives you a better experience on video-recording & watching.
It could happen that one day, videos, photos, and other types of files will eat up the storage space on your phone. The videos you record or movies you download on your iPhone take the most part of the space. That’s why you need to transfer videos from your 16 or 32GB iPhone 6/6s to computer and then remove them from your iPhone to free up storage.
Image Credit: tekrevue.com
No matter you work with a Windows PC or Mac, no matter you want to transfer only videos taken with iPhone or movies/music videos download from iTunes or other resources, we give you a way out.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac >
Part 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to Computer with AnyTrans
- Get photo videos, movies, music videos, and TV shows from iPhone to computer hard drive.
- Sync videos from computer to an iPhone without wiping data.
- Copy music from old iPhone to new iPhone.
- Delete videos from iPhone in bulk.
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer, connect your iPhone 6/6s to computer, click .
Open AnyTrans and Connect Your iPhone to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Tap "Videos" button, and choose the video among Movies, Home Video, TV Shows, Music Videos, Photo Video, etc.
Choose the Video Type You Need – Step 2
Step 3. Here we take Movies as an example. Choose the movie you want to transfer to computer, and click the To Computer button on the right hand corner.
Choose the Videos You Want to Transfer and Click To Computer button
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 6/6s >
Part 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer with Windows AutoPlay
- Connect your iPhone 6/6s to computer, and AutoPlay window will automatically pops up.
- Click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows".
- Click "Import" to start transfer videos and photos from your iPhone 6/6s to computer.
Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to computer with AutoPlay
Part 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer with iPhoto
Step 1. Connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to Mac, and iPhoto will automatically open.
Step 2. Click the Device name on left panel under DEVICES, find the video you want to transfer and click Import Selected on the right top.
Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer with iPhoto
Part 4. How to Import Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer with Photos
On Mac OS X Yosemite and El Capitan, the previous iPhoto is upgraded to Photos app. Here we will show you how to import videos taken by iPhone camera to Mac computer with Photos.
Step 1. Open Photos from your Mac, and connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Click “Import”, and select the videos on your iPhone.
Step 3. Click “Import XX Selected” to transfer the selected videos from your iPhone 6/6s to computer.
Import Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer with Photos
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also helps transfer photos, music, apps and more from iPhone to computer and vice versa. Why not give a try on it now? If this post solved your problem, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6/6s Directly- This post tells some tips on how to put music on your iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s - Read this guide to know how to transfer music from an old iPhone to a new iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone 4 Before Upgrading Your Device to iPhone 6 - Read this post to learn how to backup an iPhone in 3 ways. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac - Read to figure out how to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>