How to Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone Easily
Want to know how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone 7/6s/6? Read this article to get two ways to sync contacts from Android to iPhone.
Download this powerful tool to transfer songs, pictures, contacts, ringtones and other types of files from Android to your new bought iPhone without erasing data.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
More and more Android phone users are planning to switch to iPhone, or already bought a new iPhone 7/6s/6, since iOS runs smoothly and safely, or for some other reasons.
However there is a serious issue when you get a new iPhone. The old Android phone carries all of our data, contacts, messages, music, photos, etc. We can’t just leave them on Android, because we need them seriously in our lives, especially contacts. Contacts enables us to easily get in touch with our family, friends or business partners. Is there some methods to help us transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
Don’t Miss: How to Copy Songs from Android to iPhone
Method 1. How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone Using Google Contacts
To transfer all Android contacts to iPhone, the first way is to use Google Contacts to sync contacts on both of your Android phone and iPhone. Now let’s check how this Google service make the job done.
Note: Before transferring, it requires you to have a Google account and add it on both of your devices.
Step 1. Sync Contacts from Android to Google Contacts.
Unlock your Android phone, go to "Settings" > "Account & Sync" > Google > "Sync Contacts".
Step 2. Transfer Contacts from Google to iPhone 7/6/6s.
Unlock your iPhone 7/6/6s, go to "Settings" > "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" > "Add Account".
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Google Contacts - 1
Choose Google and login Google account.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Google Contacts - 2
Turn on Contacts and save the setting. All Google Contacts will be automatically added to your iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Google Contacts - 3
Method 2. How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone With AnyTrans
Google Contacts way obviously is a little complicated, especially for an iPhone newbie. Besides it can just transfer contacts. If you plan to transfer more, like messages, photos, music, etc. from Android to iPhone, you need seek for another way.
So to make switching from Android to iPhone much more easily, we recommend a powerful transferring application - AnyTrans, to help you. With it, Below are listed the detailed steps.
1. You can selectively move some specific data type and title, and also all Android data to iOS in just one click.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. A big concern when data transferring would always be the time-costing issue. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time - less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
5. With so many astounding and amazing features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move contacts from Android to iPhone.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to on your PC, or Mac > Install and Run it > Connect both Android and iPhone to it > Choose the iOS Mover option at the top of it > Click Contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. All contacts on Android would be displayed > Check the contacts you plan to transfer to iPhone > Click Send to Device button to begin with the transferring job.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone - Step 2
Besides, AnyTans also enables you to transfer all contacts from Android to iPhone with the other easy way. Check it out.
Step 1. At the iOS Mover homepage, scroll down to the shortcut screen > Choose Content to iOS. Note: You can also transfer them to iCloud and iTunes with the features of Content to iCloud and Content to iTunes.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. Check Contacts option > Click the right arrow to transfer them all to iPhone.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone - Step 2
The Bottom Line
Going through the simple steps above, you can easily get all contacts from Android to iPhone 7/6s/6, with AnyTrans. So why not give it a try now? If you meet some problems when transferring contacts to your iPhone, just discuss it on the comment box. And also welcome any other solutions to this transferring question.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Lena. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Lena. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > By Lena, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Lena, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Easily – This guide tells you how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 7 with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – There is one transfer tool you can use to copy videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6/6s – This tutorial offers you the way to easily copy contacts to from Android to iPhone 6/6s. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod – This guide shows you how to easily transfer Android music to iPod. Read More >>