Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6/6s
This post tells you how to use Google Contacts to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. It is free and avaliable to iPhone 6/6s/5/5s/5c/4/4s.
Download AnyTrans to transfer songs, pictures, contacts, ringtones and other types of files to your new bought iPhone without erasing data.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
After switching from Android to iPhone 6/6s, it is necessary that you should transfer all contacts or some important ones from your old Android phone to your new bought iPhone 6 or 6s so that you can easily get in touch with your family, friends or business partners. In this post, we offer you a free way to easily make it, and it is suitable for iPhone 6/6s/5/5s/5c/4/4s, no matter in iOS 7/8 or iOS 9/9.1.
Don’t Miss: How to Copy Songs from Android to iPhone
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6/6s for Free
To get all Android contacts to iPhone, you can use Google Contacts to sync contacts on both of your Android phone and iPhone. Now let’s check how this Google service make it.
Note: Before transferring, it requires you to have a Google account and add it on both of your devices.
Step 1. Sync Contacts from Android to Google Contacts.
Unlock your Android phone, go to "Settings" > "Account & Sync" > Google > "Sync Contacts".
Step 2. Transfer Contacts from Google to iPhone 6/6s.
Unlock your iPhone 6/6s, go to "Settings" > "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" > "Add Account".
Transfer Google Contacts to iPhone 6/6s - iOS 9 - 1
Choose Google and login Google account.
Transfer Google Contacts to iPhone 6/6s - iOS 9 - 2
Turn on Contacts and save the setting. All Google Contacts will be automatically added to your iPhone.
Transfer Google Contacts to iPhone 6/6s - iOS 9 - 3
The Bottom Line
Going through the simple steps above, you can easily get all contacts from your Android phone to your iPhone 6/6s. If you meet some problems when transferring contacts to your iPhone, just discuss it on the comment box. And also welcome any other solutions to this transferring question.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer iPhone Photos to Android – This guide tells you how to copy photos from an iPhone to an Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android – There is one iPhone transfer tool you can use to copy songs to Android. Read More >>
- How to Sync Google Contacts to iPhone – This tutorial offers you the way to easily copy Google Contacts to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Gmail – This guide shows you how to easily transfer iPhone contacts to Gmail. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>