This post aims at showing you one easy way to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung. If you want to transfer pictures from iPhone to Samsung but don’t know how, this post is exactly what you need.
Things are always difficult when it comes to transferring data between two phones, especially an iPhone and a Samsung phone. That’s why each year, thousands of people who are switching from iPhone to Samsung are so desperate to find ways to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung.
Frankly, there are so many ways we can rely on to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung, like Google accounts, however, they can all be somewhat complicated. Thanks to the development of technology, transferring data from iPhone to Samsung is no longer a hard issue. Here in this post, we will focus to show you one easy and fast way to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung. Please do follow the steps below to make it.
Don’t Miss: How to Backup Contacts on Samsung >
Here are things you will need to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung.
– An iPhone and a Samsung phone with USB cables;
– A computer (PC/Mac);
AnyTrans for Android is an excellent and trustworthy software developed by iMobie, an Apple certificated developer. It has won many users admiration and become the first choice to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung because:
1. AnyTrans for Android can transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung directly. You don’t have to go through many complicated processes.
2. AnyTrans for Android can help you transfer pictures from iPhone to Samsung at a pretty fast speed. According to a test, AnyTrans for Android can transfer 1.7GB of photos from iPhone to Samsung within 2 minutes, saving you lots of time.
3. AnyTrans for Android can also help you transfer other contents from iPhone to Samsung, like contacts, music.
4. AnyTrans for Android is the safest software you can get. AnyTrans for Android is developed by an Apple certificated developer and it is now also Norton and McAfee secured. We can guarantee that during the transferring process, accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur.
Now, download AnyTrans for Android then follow the steps below to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans for Android and then connect both your iPhone and Samsung phone to computer. Click the To Android button.
Step 2. Check the box of Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Videos and then click the “>” button to continue.
Step 3. AnyTrans for Android can help you transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung soon. The photos will be stored on your phone’s Album.
To transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung, there’s also a wireless way for users to choose. If you have no USB cable aside, please try AnyTrans app.
Before you start, please make sure that your iPhone and Samsung are connected to the same WiFi.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans app on both of your iPhone and Samsung.
Step 2. Open AnyTrans app, there are two icons on the upper right code. Use iPhone to scan the QR code on Samsung to connect these two devices.
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to transfer on your iPhone, tap “Send to Samsung” to start.
As you can see, AnyTrans for Android makes transferring photos from iPhone to Samsung so easy and it is indeed a nice Android data management tool. Why not download it now and give it a 7-day free trial? If you have any questions about AnyTrans for Android or this post, don’t hesitate and leave comments below.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >