How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud
Want to upload pictures from iPhone to iCloud? This guide will show you how to upload photos to iCloud from iPhone in two ways.
This easy-to-use tool can help you upload photos from iPhone to iCloud easily and quickly. Just give it a free try.
To backup your precious pictures, you want to upload photos from iPhone to iCloud and how to make it? Apple offers a service called iCloud Photo Library, it allows you to upload iPhone photos to iCloud and you can access the photos on any device that has synced in with the same Apple ID. We will show you the detailed steps in Part 1. At the same time, we will also offer you another method that can help you upload photos to iCloud in an easy way in Part 2.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iCloud to iCloud >
Part 1. How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud
If your iPhone is running on iOS 8.3 and later, you can upload photos from iPhone to iCloud with iCloud Photo Library function.
Step 1. Sign in to iCloud: Go to Settings > iCloud to make it.
Step 2. Enable iCloud Photo Library: Settings > iCloud > Photos > Turn it on.
Step 3. Each time when your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and your battery is charged, it will upload your photos to iCloud.
1. It only offers you 5 GB free storage space for you to store photos.
2. You can go to iCloud.com to view the uploaded pictures.
3. If you try to delete photos on your device, then the pictures will also be removed from iCloud.
Part 2. How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud with AnyTrans
If you are an iCloud newbie and feel confused with the traditional way, here in this part we will show you how to upload photos to iCloud from iPhone with AnyTrans. It is an all-in-one iOS data management tool, which can help you manage iCloud data in an easy way: upload data to iCloud, download iCloud data, access iCloud backup files and even transfer data from iCloud to iCloud directly.
Step 1. Free Download AnyTrans and open it > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click Device Content button.
How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down to manage files by category > Click Photos > Select one album like Camera Roll.
How to Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the photos you need > Click To iCloud button to upload photos from iPhone to iCloud.
How to Upload Pictures from iPhone to iCloud – Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to upload photos from iPhone to iCloud. Please free feel to contact us via email or leave a comment if you meet any problem. We will help you out as early as possible. And do not forget to have a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to iCloud – This post will show you how to transfer contacts from one iCloud to another. Read More >>
- How to Merge Multiple iCloud Accounts – Read this guide to see how to merge data between multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iCloud to iCloud – This guide tells you how to move notes between iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Calendar from iCloud to iCloud – Read this article to know how to transfer calendar from one iCloud to another. Read More >>