How to Merge Two or Multiple iCloud Accounts into One
Don’t know how to merge two or multiple iCloud accounts? This guide will show you how to merge data between two or multiple iCloud accounts.
Download AnyTrans on your computer, and then start a free trail after reading this guide about how to merge two or multiple iCloud accounts.
As an Apple user who has been used Apple iDevices and computer for several years, you must have more than one iCloud account, maybe a special one for your young kids or another iOS device, or for part functions, like purchase, iMessage, etc. However, with time, you find that it is very troublesome to use two or multiple iCloud accounts on one iPhone/iPad or computer, you need to sign out one, and log in another one, switch again and again. At this moment, you may wonder: is there any way to merge iCloud accounts, and all data can be moved to one iCloud account without data loss?
Absolutely YES. You can get some ways to merge two or multiple iCloud accounts, like family sharing, import/export via iCloud.com, etc., but almost without exception, all of them are complicated, and you have to go through a long and difficult process. To help you fix this problem quickly and easily, in this guide we will introduce you an amazing iOS data management tool – AnyTrans, which supports merging iCloud data between two iCloud accounts, and also offer you a detailed tutorial about how to merge iCloud accounts.
The Tool You’ll Use to Merge iCloud Accounts
AnyTrans, as an amazing iOS data management, can transfer iOS contents among iPhone/iPad, computer, iTunes library and other iDevice, and it also does great in managing iCloud data (photos, contacts, notes, calendar, reminders, et.), like:
1. Supports deleting unwanted data from iCloud in batches to get more free iCloud storage.
2. Allows you to edit iCloud data (like photos, contacts, notes, etc) on computer instead of on iDevice.
3. Also supports exporting iCloud contents to computer for backup in case of any accidental data loss.
4. More than anything, it also allows you to merge data between two or multiple iCloud accounts, and during this process you won’t lose any data.
Now download AnyTrans, and install it on your computer. And next we will start the tutorial about how to merge two iCloud accounts with AnyTrans.
How to Merge Two Multiple iCloud Accounts Into One With AnyTrans
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans on your computer (PC or Mac), on homepage of AnyTrans, click iCloud tab > Input Apple ID and password to log in your iCloud.
How to Merge iCloud Accounts with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: Click your account > Click Add Account to log in another account. If you want to merge 3 or more iCloud accounts, you just need to log in them with this step.
How to Merge Two or Multiple iCloud Accounts with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the iCloud account you want to merge > Click iCloud Sync > Select the target account (the one you want to keep all the time) > Click next.
How to Merge 2 or More iCloud Accounts with AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4: Select the categories you want to transfer to target iCloud account > Click next.
How to Merge Data to Another iCloud Account with AnyTrans – Step 4
Step 5: Repeat step 3 and step 4, if you want to merge 3 or 4 iCloud accounts. When the syncing process is over, all the contacts, notes, photos, calendar and reminders on the iCloud have been moved to one iCloud account.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, compared to other methods, AnyTrans is the easiest way to merge iCloud accounts. Except merging iCloud contents, AnyTrans also can be used to merge data between two iOS devices, back up iPhone iPad data to computer and iTunes library, and download YouTube videos to iPhone iPad directly, etc. Why not download AnyTrans, and start free trail now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – Read this guide to view messages on iCloud without restoring iDevice. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup – Follow this post to download iCloud backup to PC or Mac computer directly. Read More >>
- How to Access iCloud Backup – This tutorial will show you how to acess iCloud backup without restoring iDevice. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Photos – Follow this guide to export iCloud photos to PC/Mac computer with ease. Read More >>