How to Turn Off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod
If you are looking for a simple way to turn off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod, then you come to the right place. Here in this guide we will show you how to turn off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod with no hassle.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer that can help you transfer data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod/iCloud to Mac/PC/iTunes, and vice versa. Get it to transfer what you want now.
iCloud cloud be one of the most popular Apple online storage services as it lets you store & sync all the data between multiple Apple products like iPhone, iPad, iPad, Mac, etc. With it, you can have access to the newest photos, messages and more data anywhere anytime as long as you have an iCloud account signed in an Apple product. Also, it becomes more convenient to share wonderful moments to family via iCloud.
But if you have turned on iCloud Drive, iCloud Photo Library, Photo Stream, etc, it will automatically upload and send data to all of your iCloud devices when connect to WLAN. That means the people who get your device will have access to your photos, videos and other data that have synced on iCloud.
So, if you want to prevent others from seeing some of your personal data or some sweet moments, then it’s time to turn off iCloud service on your devices. In below article, we will guide you to turn off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod with ease.
Before turning off iCloud you should make a full backup via syncing your iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes or transfer data from iCloud to your Mac/PC computer to avoid data losing.
How to Turn Off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod
If you turn off iCloud, it will not back up the information on your iPhone/iPad/iPod anymore.
If you're running iOS 10.3 or later:
Go to Settings > [your name] > Scroll down to the bottom of the screen > Tap Sign Out.
If you're running iOS 10.2 or earlier:
Go to Settings > iCloud > Scroll to the bottom of the phone screen > Tap Sign Out.
How to Turn Off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod – Screen Overview
1. If you want to turn off iCloud on Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Click Sign Out.
2. If you want to turn off iCloud on Windows PC: Open iCloud for Windows > Click Sign out.
3. You can also choose to turn off one of the iCloud features on your devices: Go to Settings > iCloud > Tap to turn iCloud features off.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Data from iCloud to Mac/PC Computer
When you’re planning to turn off iCloud service, you can choose to transfer your data on iCloud to computer for a backup. To help you achieve the transferring process from iCloud to computer, here we would like to share you a professional iOS data transfer – AnyTrans.
It supports you to transfer all your data from iCloud/iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTunes to Mac/PC in just three simple steps and vice versa. Now, let’s check it’s simple steps about transferring data from iCloud to computer (take photos for example).
Step 1. Free Download AnyTrans on your computer and run it > Click iCloud icon and log in with your iCloud account.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Move to iCloud Category management > Click Photos.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to backup > Click Download from iCloud button on the upper right corner to start the transferring process.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With above detailed tutorial, you can easily turn off iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod now. Finally, don’t forget to try AnyTrans on your Mac/PC to help you transfer files from iCloud/iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTunes to computer with minimal trouble, and vice versa.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View Burst Photos on iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3 – Read this guide to see how to view burst photos on iOS 10. Read More >>
- How to Reset iCloud Password via 3 Simple Ways – This tip will show you three simple methods to reset iCloud password. Read More >>
- How to Recover iTunes Backup Password with Great Ease – Follow this article to recover your iTunes backup password with ease. Read More >>
- How to Reply to Messages on Lock Screen in iOS 10/10.1/10.2 – This tutorial will guide you to reply messages on lock screen in iOS 10. Read More >>