Want to transfer data from Android to iPhone but do not know how? Here in this guide, we list some easy to operate methods to help you move data from Android to iPhone in minutes. Supports all iPhone iPad models, including iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Tired of Android phone or tablet, now you just get one new iPhone (iPhone 11) or iPad to have a try. As a long-time Android user, you may know how to transfer data between two Android phones, however, this time you may get confused about how to switch from Android to iPhone.
Since Android phone and iDevice are running two different operating systems, it is not an easy task to transfer data from Android to iPhone or iPad. But don’t worry about that too much. Here in this guide we have collected some easy to operate methods to help you complete the job smoothly. You can go through these methods firstly, and then choose the one you prefer most.
Just like the Smart Switch that Samsung made for people to switch to Galaxy, Move to iOS is the app that Apple developed to help these users who switched from an Android device to iPhone. But some people reported that it is quite time-consuming and sometimes it doesn’t work. If you will meet such a situation, just try other methods showed in this guide. Before we start:
1. Set up your iPhone until reaching the “Apps & Data” screen.
2. Choose “Move Data from Android” option. If you have already set up your iPhone as new, then you can go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to restart.
3. On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store” to download and install the Move to iOS app, then open it.
4. Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone.
5. Tap “Agree” and then “Next” on your Android phone.
6. Enter the 10-digit or 12 code on your Android phone displayed on the iPhone. Then your Android phone will connect your iPhone via a private Wi-Fi network.
7. Select the data you want to transfer on Android, and tap on “Next” button to start moving data from Android to iPhone.
8. After the loading bar finishes on your iPhone or iPad, tap “Done” on your Android device.
9. Then tap “Continue” on your iDevice and follow the onscreen steps to set up and activate your iPhone or iPad.
Move to iOS only supports transferring a few file types. So many users are seeking other ways that cloud move all Android files to iPhone. One professional Data transfer tool– AnyTrans for iOS can meet the needs in transferring everything from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad. Below are its outstanding features on Android to iPhone transfer.
Now, Free Download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer firstly, and then follow the simple steps below to transfer all data from your Android phone to iPhone.
1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer (PC/Mac) > Connect both your Android and iPhone to Computer via USB cables > Choose “Phone Switcher” > Click on “Phone to iPhone” mode.
2. Select your source device and target device > Click the “Next” button to continue.
3. Click on the “Next” button to start transferring Android files to your iPhone. All supported files will be checked by default.
The iPhone supports Google, Exchange, Yahoo, and many other email providers, so you can log in your email account on iPhone 7 and use the same contacts, calendars on your Android phone. Here take Gmail for example.
1. Go to Settings > Select your Gmail account and tap Sync Calendars.
2. Tap Sync Now. Contacts will also be synced at the same time.
1. Go to Settings > Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars (or Tap Accounts & Passwords).
2. Choose Add Account > Choose Google Gmail.
3. Enter your account info > Tap Next > Turn on Mail, Contacts and Calendars sync option.
If you use some social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, and store the contacts or calendars in those accounts, then you can sync contacts or calendars to iPhone or iPad via them.
1. First, download the app in App Store.
2. After you have installed them on iPhone/iPad, go to Settings > Find Facebook, Twitter or other social media apps.
3. Sign in with your account > Turn on Contacts and Calendar.
If you can stand the complicated and time-consuming process, then you can try this method to transfer Android songs, photos and videos to iPhone 7 via iTunes. Go to download and install the latest iTunes on Mac or PC computer.
One important thing you should know: When using iTunes to sync data, it will erase the existing content on your iPhone or iPad. If you do not want to lose anything, then go to Part 2 to let one iTunes alternative to help you.
1. Connect your Android phone to computer and copy the songs, photos, videos you want to transfer to a new folder on computer. You can install Android File Transfer on Mac or install AnyTrans for Android on PC to help you make it.
2. Disconnect your Android and plug in your iPhone 7 > Open iTunes.
1. Click on File > Choose Add Folder to Library.
2. Choose the folder you created before and transfer music to iTunes library.
3. Click on Device tab > Choose Music > Sync Music.
4. Choose the entire library or specific songs > Apply.
1. Click Device tab > Choose Photos.
2. Sync Photos > Select the folder you created before.
3. Choose All folders and select include videos > Apply.
That’s all for how to move data from Android to iPhone. Which method do you prefer? Well, no matter you want to transfer all Android phone data or transfer data selectively, AnyTrans for iOS is here for help. Just get it now to move your important data FOR FREE.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!