Why my Music won't Play on iPod iPhone but Play on iTunes
Why my music purchased from iTunes store won't play on my iPhone and iPod but play on iTunes? Read on this tutorial to find an answer.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this Why my Music won't Play on iPod guide.
Image Credit: Chris Foresman
When using an iPod or iPhone, you may have such a trouble: the music you purchased from the iTunes Store won't play on iPod. They play correctly in iTunes, and all non-purchased songs (such as the song imported from CDs ) plays normally on the iPod.
The purchased songs' titles are visible on the iPod but appear to be skipped over without being played. To solve this issue, you may find one of below solutions may help you out.
Don't Miss: How to Fix iPod Grey Music
How to make Music Playable again:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
2. In some cases iTunes may "forget" that your music is authorized. You can refresh the authorization by deauthorizing and then reauthorizing your computer.
3. If you have a backup, then restoring device to factory settings will solve most of problems.
A Great Alternative to iTunes:
Does the issue persist with the music you transferred by other third party iPod manager software instead of iTunes? If so, there may be an issue with software you use, and we strongly recommend our All-in-one iPhone, iPod Music Transfer - AnyTrans to you for below reasons:
A Great Alternative to iTunes - AnyTrans
1. When upgrading Apple devices to the latest iPad mini or iPhone 5, you may have such a question: How to get particular Music, Movies, and Apps from old device onto the new one? AnyTrans can just handle it with its unique feature.
2. Restore from existing backup on iTunes is a good option but they have to fill up their new-bought iPhone iPad with quite a few iTunes duplicated tracks, low quality movies or Apps without any game progress/record. AnyTrans brings about a much more flexible solution than iTunes.
3. It is a pity that if you have a large amount of AVI, MKV, M2TS videos in HD quality but iTunes refuses to add them on the iPad. AnyTrans is made for smoothing this inconvenience via an advanced video trans-coding engine built inside. Download now to have a try >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Back Up iPod Music to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Downloading Free Music onto an iPod - If you are looking for legal and free sites for downloading free music MP3 onto an iPod, then this page will give you... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>