How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
Want to play your iPhone music on an iPod? You can directly transfer music from iPhone to iPod with the help of this tutorial.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS transfer for all iPhone/iPad/iPod. Download the free trial before we start this tutorial on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod will largely save your time.
How can I transfer music from my iPhone to my iPod? I just upgraded to an iPhone 6, and I saved hundred of songs on it. Some of the songs are purchased from iTunes, and some are not. Is there any simple way to transfer some of my music from my iPhone 6 to iPod?
-- A User from Apple Support Communities
Generally, you can’t transfer music from iPhone to iPod directly. Songs you purchased from iTunes can be re-downloaded to your iPod at no cost (as long as same Apple ID is used), however, how about the songs you get from other sources? How to transfer all the purchased and non-purchased songs from iPhone to iPod? In this guide, we provide you a simple & quick method to get music from iPhone to iPod with no efforts.
Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
Tools We Will Use
- An iPhone and an iPod;
- Two USB cables;
- A PC or Mac computer;
- An easy-to-use iOS content manager, AnyTrans.
Check the designed features of AnyTrans
√ Selectively transfer songs from iPhone to iPod, and vice versa.
√ Transfer music from any iDevice to iTunes/computer, to another iPhone/iPad/iPod, and to USB.
√ Massively delete unwanted music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to save storage.
√ Also transfer photos, videos, ringtones, audiobooks, notes, contacts and more from iPhone to iPod.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and connect both your iPhone and iPod to the computer. Run AnyTrans, and it will show you the storage condition and content to of your iPhone/iPod.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Go the manage page of your iPhone, and click on "Audio", then choose "Music".
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer from your iPhone to iPod, then right click your mouse, click "To Device" to start transferring songs from iPhone to iPod.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: This guide is also applied to sync music from iPod to iPhone, and the steps are almost identical.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is far beyond an ordinary iPhone transfer, it gives you more freedom on managing your iOS content. Any problems on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please feel comfortable to contacts us. Take a tour with the free trial of AnyTrans.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Music from iPod to Computer - This tutorial will show you how to transfer music from iPod to computer. Read more >>
- How to Import Music from Computer to iPod - This guide helps you transfer music between computer and iPod. Read more >>
- How to Sync Music from iPhone to iPhone - This post explains you how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Music from iPhone to Macbook - Read on this tutorial to find out how to transfer music from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>