How to Transfer Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Flash Drive
Want to save iPhone storage by transferring songs to a USB flash drive? In this guide, we will show you detailed steps to transfer music from iPhone, iPad or iPod to a flash drive.
AnyTrans would be your best helper on transferring & managing iPhone music and more. Download it to get 7-day free trial before we start this quick tutorial.
Have too many music files stored on an iOS device will take up the limited storage space. Saving the songs to a flash drive is a good way to keep the music safe as well as make more memory for an iPhone, iPad, iPod. It may come with a challenge when you try to transfer music from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to a USB, and this guide will give you a quick solution.
Image Credit: maclife.com
The Tool We Need to Transfer Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to USB
AnyTrans is an iOS transfer tool that is capable of transferring and managing almost all types of content on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- It enables you to transfer all or selected songs or playlists from any iPhone, iPad, and iPod to a USB flash drive.
- It allows you to transfer music from iPhone/iPod/iPad to computer, to iTunes, to another iOS device without erasing the previous music.
- It helps massively delete unwanted songs from iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- It also supports other kinds of iOS content like photos, videos, messages, notes, books, apps, contacts, and more.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone iPad iPod to Flash Drive with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on PC/Mac, and then connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to computer via a USB cable and plug in your USB flash drive. And go to transfer music from iPhone/iPod/iPad to flash drive with AnyTrans now.
Step 2. Click on "Audio", and choose "Music".
How to Transfer Music from iPhone iPod iPad to USB – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the music you need to transfer, click on "To Computer" to bring up your computer file browser window, and then find a destination on your flash drive to save the music. Then, click on "Open" to begin transferring.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone iPod iPad to Flash Drive – Step 3
Also Read: How to Move iTunes Library to Flash Drive
The Bottom Line
As you can see, using AnyTrans to transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to USB is very easy. Besides music, you can also transfer videos, movies, photos, and more to USB from iPhone/iPad/iPod. If you still have any question on mind, be free to contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. Please share this guide with your friends if you think it is worthy. Have a try on AnyTrans now.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Photos from iPad Air/mini to PC– Read on this guide to learn how to transfer photos from iPad Air/mini to PC. Read more >>
- How to Sync Playlist from iPhone to Computer– This tutorial will show you how to move playlists from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Move Books from iPhone to Computer – You will learn how to transfer books from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Sync Voice Memos from iPod to Computer – This guide will show you a good solution to transfer voice memos from iPod to computer. Read more >>