How to Fix: iTunes Music/Songs Not Syncing to iPhone/iPad/iPod
iTunes will not sync music to my iPhone/iPad/iPod, what can I do? Don't worry, read this guide to learn some quick fixes.
Now download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then use this iTunes alternative to fix "iTunes music not syncing to iPhone/iPad/iPod" problem.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Question 1: I have had the iPhone 6s for some time now, and I am frustrated with the fact I can't sync all of my music onto my iPhone. It's almost as if anything I purchased prior to getting the iPhone 4s will not sync. I have tried syncing all music, removing everything, restoring, and nothing works.
Question 2: iTunes syncs fine with my iPod with no issues. No matter what I try about 200 of the 500 songs I am trying to sync are actually on my iPhone, yet all of them are on the iPod just fine. to the point I bought two of them a second time.
Although we just list two examples of music won't sync to iPhone or iPod, it also happened on iPad. In all, if you are stuck on this problem - iTunes won't sync music to iPhone, iPad or iPod, you can try to fix it with the following solutions.
How to Fix: Music Won't Sync to iPhone
- Double check if the songs on your iTunes library have same folder location as before. Sometimes iTunes does not indicate which songs it cannot find until you select them. Songs in your library that iTunes can't locate, won't be synced to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- When syncing music to iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes, go to the Music tab - is "Entire music library" selected? If not, go to Music (in your iTunes library), click on the check mark next to the "Name" column header (to sort by checked music) and scroll to the bottom, or any unchecked music won't sync.
iTunes will not sync music to iPhone
Fix Music Won't Sync to iPhone with an iTunes Alternative
Apart from syncing devices, iTunes is also overhauled with iTunes Store, Media Player functions. So it's no wonder iTunes get everything well-organized. However, when syncing media files (like Music, Apps, iBooks, etc.) with iTunes, you may meet many kinds of iTunes problems, like:
- iTunes synced songs are greyed out, and can't be played
- iTunes reminds you "Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books and tones from this iPhone/iPad/iPod and sync with this iTunes library?"
- Or just like the problem mentioned in this guide, some music or songs won't sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod
No matter which situation you stuck on, you can try to fix it by using some iTunes alternative, like AnyTrans, which can be regarded as the best iTunes alternative, which allows you to transfer & manage music on iPhone iPad iPod with ease. And fitted with some fantastic features, like:
- Sync music to iPhone/iPad/iPod without replacing any existed data.
- Get songs from iPhone back to computer or iTunes including non-iTunes purchased music.
- Copy music from iPhone to iPhone, to iPod and to iPad directly.
- Also manages photos, videos, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, contacts, notes, messages and more on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Supports all the models of iPhone, iPad and iPod, including iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s/SE and the latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, etc. No matter what device you are working with, you can use AnyTrans to fix this "music won't sync to iDevice" problem.
Step 1: Get AnyTrans installed on computer, run it and then connect your iPhone or iPad to computer.
Step 2: On homepage of AnyTrans, click iTunes Library tab > Select Music tab > Select the songs that can't sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod > Click To iDevice button to transfer music from iTunes Library to iPhone/iPad/iPod again.
Fix Some Songs Won't Sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod with AnyTrans – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is not hard to fix "music/songs won't sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod". As an iTunes alternative, AnyTrans not only does great in fixing iTunes syning problems, and also does well in managing iOS contents, like music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Try It Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Free Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC for Free. Read more >>
- Free Move Music from iPhone to Computer - PhoneTrans is iPhone transfer freeware made for moving music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Best iPhone to PC Transfer Free - Helps you copy music and movies from iPhone back to computer. Read more >>
- Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>