Question 1: I have had the iPhone 8 Plus for some time now, and I am frustrated with the fact that I can’t sync all of my music onto my iPhone. It’s almost as if anything I purchased prior to getting the iPhone 6s will not sync. I have tried syncing all music, removing everything, restoring, and nothing works.
Question 2: iTunes syncs fine with my iPod with no issues. No matter what I try about 200 of the 500 songs I am trying to sync are actually on my iPhone, yet all of them are on the iPod just fine. To the point, I bought two of them a second time.
Although we just list two examples of some songs won’t sync to iPhone or iPod, it also happened on iPad. In all, if you are stuck on this problem – iTunes won’t sync music to iPhone, iPad or iPod, you can try to fix it with the following solutions.
How to Fix: iTunes Not Syncing All Songs
- Update to the latest iTunes. Sometimes the iTunes issue is just because of your iTunes does not update to the new version.
- Double-check if the songs on your iTunes library have the same folder location as before. Sometimes iTunes does not indicate which songs it cannot find until you select them. Songs in your library that iTunes can’t locate, won’t be synced to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- When syncing music to iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes, go to the Music tab – is the “Entire music library” selected? If not, go to Music (in your iTunes library), click on the check mark next to the “Name” column header (to sort by checked music) and scroll to the bottom, or any unchecked music won’t sync.
Apart from syncing devices, iTunes is also overhauled with iTunes Store, Media Player functions. So it’s no wonder iTunes get everything well-organized. However, iTunes might not be the first choice when users want to sync media files(like Music, Apps, iBooks, etc.). It is because users may meet many kinds of iTunes problems, such as:
- iTunes synced songs are greyed out, and can’t be played.
- iTunes reminds you “Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books and tones from this iPhone/iPad/iPod and sync with this iTunes library?”
- Or just like the problem mentioned in this guide, some music or songs won’t sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Fix Music Won’t Sync to iPhone with an iTunes Alternative
No matter which situation above you have stuck on, you can try to fix it by using this #1 iTunes alternative – AnyTrans for iOS. It offers you a smart way to transfer & manage music on iPhone iPad iPod. And fitted with some fantastic features, like:
- Unlike iTunes – It helps you sync music to iPhone/iPad/iPod without replacing any existed data. Also, it supports syncing both purchased and non-purchased music.
- Transfer music from iPhone to computer – It supports getting songs from iPhone back to computer or iTunes.
- Time-saving – AnyTrans for iOS enjoys a fast transferring speed. Just 5 minutes are needed to sync over 3000 songs.
- Sync iTunes Library to iPhone – It allows you to sync all your media files to iPhone/iPad in 1 click.
- Sync data from computer to iPhone – It enables you to selectively sync files from computer to iPhone/iPad, like photos, ringtones, videos, calendar, etc.
- Support all iPhone models – No matter what device you are working with, you can use AnyTrans for iOS to fix this “music won’t sync to iDevice” problem.
Step 1 Get AnyTrans for iOS installed on computer, run it and then connect your iPhone or iPad to computer > Click on the top of the interface, choose iTunes Library.
Step 2All the music in your iTunes will be listed on the left panel> Select the songs that can’t sync to iPhone/iPad/iPod > Click To iPhone/iPad button to transfer music from iTunes Library to iPhone/iPad/iPod again.
Step 3 After the process completes, you can check whether your iTunes library music have all synced on your iPhone.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is not hard to fix “iTunes not syncing all songs to iPhone/iPad/iPod”. As an iTunes alternative, AnyTrans for iOS not only does great in fixing iTunes syncing problems, and also does well in managing iOS contents, like music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc. Why Not Download AnyTrans for iOS and Try It Now >