How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X
How to add music to iPhone 8/X? This guide will tell you how to transfer music from computer to iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X with/without iTunes.
It can help you transfer music from Mac/PC computer to iPhone 8/X just in minutes. Download it now and then follow the steps in Part 1 to add music to your new iPhone.
Now you get the new iPhone 8/X and can’t wait to add music to it, so that you can enjoy the music on the way home. Since all your favorite songs are stored on computer hard drive, then how to transfer music from computer to iPhone 8/X?
When it comes to adding music to iPhone, the traditional way is using iTunes. However, for iPhone newbies, it is kind of complicated and also time-consuming. So here in this guide, besides the traditional iTunes way, we will also show you another easy and quick way to transfer music from Mac/PC computer to iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X.
Part 1. How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 8 without iTunes
AnyTrans, an easy-to-use iOS data transfer and management tool can help you add songs to iPhone 8/X without effort.
- Transfer music from PC or Mac computer to iPhone 8/X, and vice versa.
- Let you first preview and then select the songs you want to transfer.
- Also let you transfer music from Android/iPhone to iPhone 8/X directly.
- It will not erase any existing data on your new iPhone.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on Mac/PC computer and install it > Open it and connect your new iPhone to computer via USB cable > Choose Device Manager > Go to category management page.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 8/X – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from Mac/PC to iPhone 8/X – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button > Select the songs you need > Click Open to start transferring songs to your iPhone 8/X.
How to Add Music to iPhone 8/X– Step 3
Besides transferring music between iPhone and computer, AnyTrans also allows you to transfer music between iPhone and iTunes. Also can help you delete multiple songs from iPhone directly. In a word, it is said to be the most comprehend iPhone music management tool.
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 8/X with iTunes
iTunes can help you transfer music to iPhone 8/X, but it will erase the previous songs on your iPhone. If you don’t want to lose anything and prefer an easier way, please go to Part 1 to get the solution.
iTunes Sync Will Erase Existing Songs
Step 1. Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone X to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click the Device icon > Choose Music > Sync Music > Choose Entire music library or Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
Step 3. Click Apply to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 8/X.
How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone 8/X
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer music from computer to iPhone 8/X in an easy and quick way. Besides music, it also supports managing photos, videos, ringtones, contacts and more. So why not give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone – This guide shows 3 ways to transfer data to new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Sync iTunes to New iPhone – Read this guide to see how to transfer iTunes library to your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from Computer to iPhone – Want to transfer data from Mac/PC to iPhone? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 8/X – Read this guide and get 2 ways to put pictures on iPhone. Read more >>