How to Transfer Files from iPad to Computer
How to transfer files from iPad to PC? This iMobie guide tells you a simple method to transfer any files from your iPad to PC computer easily.
Try AnyTrans to transfer any data like books, notes, music and photos from your iPad to PC/Mac after reading this post on how to transfer files from iPad to PC.
It is quite gratifying that we can easily sync files like Music, Photos, iBooks, Apps from computer to iPad, and thanks to the new iPad's retina display, reading on iPad becomes very delightful in our daily life. If you want to keep your eBook on your home computer, iTunes might be helpless because it won't allow you to transfer things back to computer.
Below a tutorial will show you a shortcut to transfer files from iPad to Windows PC. Absolutely, before starting tutorial about how to transfer files from iPad to PC, you need to know the tool we'll use firstly.
Must Read: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad >
The Tool We'll Use
To transfer files from iPad to PC easily, you need to choose an efficient iPad to PC file transfer tool that enables you to move files between iPad/iPad Air/iPad Mini and PC computer with ease. iMobie AnyTrans is the tool you need, why?
1. Supports transferring more than 20 kinds of iOS contents, such as, Music, Photos, Videos, Text Messages, Movies, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Safari Bookmarks, etc. Whatever you want to transfer from iPad to PC, AnyTrans helps you make it with a few clicks.
2. Supports transferring files from iPad to PC computer and Mac computer, even also supports transferring files from iPad to another iDevices directly.
3. Supports all modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. No matter what device you are working with, AnyTrans can work well with it.
4. More than anything, AnyTrans also supports transferring files from PC/Mac to iDevices without erasing any existing file.
How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC Computer with iMobie AnyTrans
Step 1: Install and launch AnyTrans on your Windows computer > Connect your iPad to PC.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, select the kind of files you want to transfer to PC from iPad.
How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the items you want to transfer > Click To PC button to transfer the files you chose to PC computer. (We take transferring music as example, and you can transfer any kind of file you like).
How to Transfer Files from iPad to Windows PC with AnyTrans – Step 3
- With AnyTrans, you can transfer any kind of iOS content you like from iPad to PC, even the Music, Notes, Calendar and Videos that can't be transferred by iTunes.
- This tutorial also can be applied to transfer files to computer from iPhone, iPod and iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to transfer files from iPad to PC. More than anything, AnyTrans supports transferring more than 20 kinds of iOS files and data among iDevices, computer and iTunes library, even between two different iDevices. No matter what kind of files you want to transfer, no matter where you want to transfer to, iMobie AnyTrans can help you make it easily and quickly! Free Download AnyTrans to Explore More >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Files from PC to iPad - A new way to about how to transfer files from PC to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Delete Temp Files on iPhone iPad - Read this guide to remove temporary files from iPhone iPad in minutes. Read more >>
- How Can I Copy Files from iPhone to PC - This tutorial will show how to copy iPhone files to PC easily. Read more >>
- How to Extract Files from iTunes Backup - Read this guide to learn how to extract files from iTunes Backup. Read more >>