How to Transfer Files from iPad to Computer
How do I transfer files from iPad to PC? PhoneBrowse is free iPad file browser software to help transfer files from iPad to PC computer without iTunes. Read more about how to transfer files from iPad to computer.
Free download and browse your iPhon/iPad/iPod touch without jailbreak, transfer files from iPad to pc before reading this how to transfer files from iPad to PC computer.
It is quite gratifying that we can easily transfer EPUB, PDF and other media files onto iPad, and thanks to the new iPad's retina display, reading on iPad becomes very delightful in our daily life. If you want to share your eBook with friends, however, iTunes cannot help you transfer these files back from iPad to computer. Below tutorial may show you a shortcut to transfer iPad files to PC computer.
Must Read: How to Copy Files from iPhone to PC
How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC Computer
Before starting, you need to choose a decent iPad file browser and manager software. For instance, PhoneBrowse is complete freeware made for managing iPad file system. You can access and manipulate iPad files by dragging and dropping method.
- Free download PhoneBrowse. PhoneBrowse is 100% free and clean, so it will not bring any risk to your computer or device.
- Find the files in your iPad and you can copy-paste them onto the computer hard drive, or you can just drag-and-drop them to wherever you want.
- To read these books on your iPad, simply sync them to your device. After that, you can check your iPad and pick up them on iBooks to read.
Transfer Files from iPad to PC
PhoneBrowse is good for you in helping transfer ebooks, EPUB, PDF and other media files onto iPad, however, for contacts, messages, notes, reminders and other data on iPad, PhoneBrowse can't do these for you. You'll need AnyTrans, which is a transfer tool specially designed for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, helping you to transfer data, like music, photos, contacts, text messages, and almost everything on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer and vice versa.
If you just want to transfer photos from iPad iPhone to Windows computer, read this guide to make it with a few clicks!
The Bottom Line
Want to backup a purchased App and save it (e.g. game progress) on computer? PhoneBrowse could be helpful without using iTunes or jailbreaking your iPhone. Now through browsing iOS devices file system, you can easily back up iPad data, and transfer data from iPad to Computer or other iDevices.
Any problems about transferring files from iPad to computer, share them in the Comments Section.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - A New Way about How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- Free iPhone File Transfer - Looking for a way to free transfer files onto iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS? Read more >>