How to Fix: AnyTrans No Device Connected
AnyTrans not recognizing iPhone, iPad or iPod? This guide offers some basic solutions to help you fix the AnyTrans no device connected problem.
We have received some feedback about AnyTrans won’t detect their device issue. Although we are working hard on the development of the new version to fix this, we still deem that it is necessary to compose this Help page for your reference. Frequently asked questions are listed as below:
- I connected my iPhone using the Apple’s USB cable, and the iMobie program can’t see it. It’s been 10 minutes since I connected it. I also checked my iTunes, and it can recognize it just fine. Can you please help me with it?
- Just downloaded your s/w and was instructed to plug in my device. I did so and nothing happened. I also made sure to close iTunes etc. Any suggestions on how to get this going?
Actually, there are quite a few reasons that can cause the AnyTrans no device connected problem. Here we will tell you why AnyTrans not recognizing your iPhone iPad or iPod and also the solutions.
Part 1. Why AnyTrans Not Recognizing iPhone iPad iPod
- iTunes is not installed properly.
- You do not install the latest version of AnyTrans.
- The anti virus software is blocking the connection.
- USB cable problem.
Part 2. How to Fix AnyTrans No Device Connected
Here are some basic tips to fix the AnyTrans not recognizing iPhone iPad iPod issue.
Tip 1. Check the USB. Reconnect your iDevice, and you can try another USB port. Then try a different Apple USB cable.
Tip 2. Restart your iDevice and computer. It’s a very common but practical method for many errors.
Tip 3. Install the latest version of iTunes. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes.
Tip 4. Download the latest version of AnyTrans. Go to have a check if you have installed the newest version of AnyTrans. You can also go to AnyTrans download page to get the latest version.
Tip 5. Trust the computer. Tap Trust on iPhone when it prompts for authorization.
Tip 6. Close anti virus software temporally.
The Bottom Line
At last, dear user, if above suggestions still cannot help, please feel free to contact us by mailing or leave a comment. It’s our great pleasure to serve you.