How to Transfer Music from Old iPod to New iPod with Ease
If you just got a new iPod and want to transfer music from the old iPod to new iPod, read this guide on how to transfer music from iPod to iPod to get the answer.
Question: I have just bought a new iPod and want to transfer music to the new iPod from my old iPod as a birthday gift for my son. However, iTunes didn’t allow me to transfer music from old iPod to new iPod directly. Is it possible to transfer the whole music library between two iPods without erasing existing music on my iTunes library?
Also Read: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
Answer: There is no way to transfer music between two iPods directly with iTunes/iCloud. However, it is still possible to transfer songs from iPod to iPod directly. Follow the tutorials below and you can copy songs from iPod to iPod with great ease.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
– Two iPods and their USB cables,
– A computer (PC/Mac),
Developed by iMobie team, AnyTrans is one professional iOS data transfer tool that can help users always put iPhone/iPad/iPod data in the right place. With it, you can easily transfer music from iPod to iPod. Here are reasons why you should have AnyTrans.
- AnyTrans can help you copy songs from iPod to iPod directly, saving you lots of time to do backups and transferring.
- AnyTrans always transfers data at a fast speed. Within 1 minute, AnyTrans can transfer nearly 300 songs from an old iPod to new iPod.
- AnyTrans can also lend you a helping hand to manage other contents on iPod, like photos, videos, contacts, messages.
- AnyTrans is 100% safe. This amazing iOS data transfer is developed by an Apple certificated developer. We can assure you that while transferring music from old iPod to new iPod, accidents like information leakage or data loss would never occur.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPod to New iPod Directly
Make sure iTunes is able to detect your iPods, if not, click here for a solution.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Run it and connect your iPod and another iDevice to PC/Mac computer. Select your iPod and click the .
Step 2. Click Music. If you are using iPod touch, click Audio > Music.
Step 3. Select songs and click “To Device” button to transfer selected songs to another iOS device. Or click “To Computer” button to import songs to computer.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to transfer music from iPod to iPod. If this post is useful to you, please kindly share it with the people around you who may also look for a similar solution. Should you have any questions, please feel free to share it with us in the comments section or email us at our Help Center.