How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iPhone
Still confused about how to transfer playlist from iPhone to iPhone? Don’t panic and this post will provide a simple method to help you send playlist from iPhone to another iPhone.
Try to download AnyTrans on your computer and then you will know the answer about how to transfer playlist from iPhone to iPhone after reading this post.
Got a new iPhone 7/7 Plus and you may want to move some important data like music, playlists, contacts, messages, videos, photos and etc. from old iPhone to your new iPhone 7. In regard to music, they are listed in your loved Classical Music, Pop Music, Rap, R&B or other playlists. In order to enjoy them on your iPhone 7, you can try to make playlists on new iPhone and then sync music from old iPhone to new iPhone. However, iTunes can't support transferring music from iPhone to iPhone. Therefore, we’ll recommend you a simple and fast way to send your playlist from iPhone to iPhone in this article.
Here, an iDevice transfer tool - AnyTrans is perfect for you. As a professional transfer tool, it supports transferring up to 28 types iOS contents like playlist, photos, contacts, notes, videos, apps and so on between iDevices. To know more advantages of AnyTrans, let's have a look.
You May Like: How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to Computer
Excellent Features of AnyTrans
1. Easily transfer your playlists from iPhone to iPhone – Just click To Phone button, all your playlists will be transferred to your new iPhone without any existing data erasing on your new iPhone.
2. Care for your music and playlists more than iTunes does – Allows you to manage your treasured music library like creating, editing, adding, deleting and cloning playlists.
3. All-in-one management tool – Supports transferring most 28 types iOS contents you use in daily life like music, contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, Safari Bookmarks and more other data.
How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Firstly download and install AnyTrans to your computer then connect your two iPhones to computer with USB cables. Run AnyTrans and scroll down on the homepage.
Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Choose Audio > Playlists to go to next page.
Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the playlist with music you want to transfer and tap on "To Phone" button on the top right corner of this page to transfer playlist to the new iPhone.
How to Move Playlist from iPhone to iPhone – Step 3
Note: AnyTrans is also capable of transferring playlists from iPad to iPhone without any data erasing. Just follow the steps above to figure it out.
Also Read: How to Move Playlist from iTunes to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
Easily transfer playlist from old iPhone to new iPhone, and then you can enjoy yourself in the ocean of music on your new iPhone. Download AnyTrans to have a try now. For this guide, if you still have any question or problem when using AnyTrans, just be free to send us email or leave your precious comments. If you like this post, don't forget to share with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Move Playlists from iPod to iTunes – This guide tells you how to easily transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Sync Playlist from iTunes to iPod – In this guide you will know how to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPod. Read more >>
- How to Make a Playlist on Apple Watch – This tip shows you how to make a playlist on Apple Watch. Read more >>
- How to Move Music from iPhone to iPad – You can transfer music from iPhone to iPad easily after reading this post. Read more >>