How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android with Ease
Searching for methods on how to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android? This guide will introduce two step-by-step solutions to help you transfer iCloud contacts to Android without effort.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data management tool, which can help you manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod data and iCloud content. Download it to have a try.
Have you ever encountered some annoying problems when you switch from iOS to Android? The most common problem is how to transfer personal & important data to Android, especially contacts. If you are new to Android, it may be an annoying problem for you, right? But you’re lucky, this guide is writing to show you how to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android with 2 simple ways.
1. How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android via VCF File
You can with the aid of iCloud service to export your iCloud contacts as vCard, and then put them into your Android device directly. It’s simple; let’s see the detailed steps.
Step 1. Go to iCloud.com on your computer, and then sign in your iCloud account.
Step 2. Click on Contacts, select the contacts that you need, choose one by one or click on the gear button and select all.
Step 3. Click the gear button again, and then click “Export vCard”.
Transfer iCloud Contacts to Android – Step 3
Your iCloud contacts will be downloaded as a VCF file into your Downloads folder. Contacts will be exported as a single vCard containing all the contacts you selected.
Step 4. Plug your Android phone to the computer, drag the VCF file to the local storage.
Step 5. Open Contacts app on your Android phone, tap Menu > Tap Import/Export> Tap Import from storage. After that, these contacts will be added to your Android contact list.
Transfer iCloud Contacts to Android – Step 5
2. Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android by Importing VCF into Gmail
If you connected your Gmail account with your Android phone, you can sync iCloud contacts to Android with this method. Let’s see how to make it.
At first, you also need to export vCard from iCloud, and then follow steps below.
Step 1. Log in your Google account.
Step 2. Click on contacts, click “More”, and then click Import.
Transfer iCloud Contacts to Android by Gmail – Step 2
Step 3. Browse and choose the VCF file you’ve exported from iCloud > Click Import. The contacts will be auto synced to your Android phone that connected to this account.
To import contacts to Google Contacts, you’ll be asked to switch to the old version. Then you can do the following operations.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer iPhone Data to Computer Easily
Transferring data from iPhone to computer for a backup is a good habit of Apple users. It’s known that you can back up your iPhone data to computer via iTunes; however, the data in iTunes backup is inaccessible. Furthermore, you cannot selectively backup iPhone data to computer with iTunes. So, here we provide you a quick & easy way to backup data from iPhone to computer, and also give you the choice to choose specific data to backup, with AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is a profession iOS data management tool with outstanding features like:
1. Enables you to backup iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer with faster speed. And more importantly, you can backup selected iOS data to computer.
2. Allows you to transfer almost all types of iOS data including music, pictures, ringtones, playlists, videos, messages, apps, contacts, bookmarks and so on.
3. Supports multi directional data transmission, you can transfer data among iDevice, iTunes, computer and iCloud.
The Bottom Line
As you see, methods mentioned above can help you easily transfer contacts from iCloud to Android. If you feel it’s helpful, you can share this article with your friends. By the way, if you want to transfer iOS data in a more convenient & faster way, you can have a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone – This guide will show you how to transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Export Contacts from iCloud to CSV – Read this article to get an excellent tool to export iCloud contacts to CSV. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone – Read this guide and learn how to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iPhone Music to Android – In this article you’ll get a direct way of transferring iPhone songs to Android phone. Read More >>