How to Delete All Emails on iPhone 6/6s
This is one basic tutorial telling you how to delete emails on your iPhone 6/6s after you update to iOS 9 or iOS 9.1/9.2/9.2/1.
Download PhoneClean to free up space on your iPhone by removing temp files, caches, cookies and other junks. Also supports iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1.
When going to Setting app > General, and managing your iPhone storage, you might have found that your Mail and Attachments take so much space of your new bought iPhone 6/6s. To free up your iPhone space, you may want to get ride of these emails and related attachments.
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Messages on iPhone Completely
It may be a little hard to remove multiple or all of emails before iOS 9. But now after updating your iPhone 6/6s to iOS 9 or iOS 9.1/9.2/9.2.1, you can easily make it by following the steps below.
How to Delete All iPhone Emails in Mail Inbox
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone, open your Mail app and click into Inbox.
Step 2. Move all mails from inbox to trash.
Tap “Edit” at top-right corner, and move all emails to Trash box by clicking “Trash All”.
Throw All Mails from Inbox to Trash
Step 3. Go to Trash box and completely delete inbox emails.
Just like deleting from Inbox, tap the Edit and then click Delete All at the bottom-right corner. Note that all deleted emails will also be removed from online server normally.
Completely Delete Emails on iPhone 6/6s
Related Tip: How to Delete All Inbox mails in iOS 8
Deleting all emails from your iPhone in iOS 8 is a little different from the steps above. After clicking Edit and marking all emails as Read, follow these steps:
Step 1. Select one email in Inbox.
Step 2. Press and hold “Move” button. At the same time, unselect the mail you selected at the step 1.
Step 3. Lift all fingers off your iPhone, it will jump to a new page.
Step 4. Click Trash to move all selected emails to Trash folder.
Step 5. Clean up your Trash box.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod – There are 3 ways you can use to delete synced Photos from iOS device. Read More >>
- How to Delete Photos on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch – This post is telling you how to delete photos in iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.2/1. Read More >>
- How to Delete Temp Files on iPhone/iPad – This tutorial shows you how to use PhoneClean to remove iPhone temporary files. Read More >>
- How to Delete Documents and Data on iPhone – Some simple tips can help you free up iPhone space by removing Documents and Data. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>