How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone
Want to remove ringtones from iPhone but do not know how? This guide will tell you an easy way to delete ringtones from iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/SE/5s/5/5c/4s/4 at once.
This professional program can help you remove ringtones from iPhone easily. Get it installed on computer to help you delete iPhone ringtones.
Situation: I bought a ringtone last week but it was the wrong version. I emailed apple requesting a refund and removal of the song. I was refunded, but the song is still on my iPhone. It doesn't show up in my iTunes under "Tones" or "Music" but I can still see and select it on my phone. I've tried to slide it over to delete but it doesn't show the delete button. How can I delete it from iPhone?
--A user from Apple Support Communities
Analysis: As for ringtones, we always have some words to say about it. I want to set a song as a ringtone; I don't like this ringtone and want to change one; I want to delete the ringtone that I don't need any more. In regard to deleting ringtones, iPhone users are confused about how to delete custom ringtones from iPhone. As above user said, I can't delete it by myself.
Solution: In fact, you can delete ringtones that you added to the iPhone through iTunes by deleting them from iTunes. But iTunes is so complicate that sometimes we can't operate it successfully like above user. In addition, there’s no Ringtone or Tones tab in iTunes 12.7, as Apple has removed Ringtones and App Store features in the latest iTunes version. That’s to say, if you have updated to iTunes 12.7, then you can’t delete ringtones via iTunes. To help you out, here we will recommend you one easy-to-operate tool named AnyTrans to help you delete ringtones from iPhone without iTunes.
Key Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS content management tool that can help you transfer iPhone content just as you like. With it, you can:
- Delete ringtones from iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/SE/5s/5/5c/4s/4 easily
- Add ringtones to iPhone without erasing the previous data
- Convert your favorite songs to iPhone ringtones automatically
- Transfer ringtones to computer/iTunes as backup
- Send ringtones from iPhone to another one directly
Besides ringtones, AnyTrans also supports managing music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes and more. If you get one new iPhone 8 (Plus), it can also help you transfer everything including ringtones to iPhone X/8 (Plus) with ease.
How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone With AnyTrans
First of all, download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and there are two versions for choosing, Windows or Mac. Then follow the steps to delete ringtones freely.
Step 1. Run your AnyTrans on computer and then connect your iPhone on the computer with USB cable > Click Device tab > Go to category page as the screenshot shows.
How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – Step 1
Step 2: Click "Audio" and choose "Ringtones" to next page.
How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Choose your ringtone that you want to delete and click "Delete" button to delete the ringtone.
How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy and quick to delete ringtone on iPhone that you don't need any more. Go to download AnyTrans now. Any question about this guide would be appreciated if you can send us by email or leave your comments in below section.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Ringtones on iPhone for Free – This guide can teach you how to get ringtones on iPhone for free. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X – Read on this guide to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone X/8 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes – This guide will show you how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes with ease. Read more >>
- How to Add Ringtones to New iPhone X/8 (Plus) with/without iTunes – This guide tells you how to add ringtones to new iPhone X/8 (Plus) with/without iTunes. Read more >>