How to Remove Apps on iPhone 7 (Plus)
The 3D touch of iOS 10 makes it hard to remove apps on iPhone 7? Don’t worry! There are 2 other ways you can use to delete apps without “X”.
Download PhoneClean to delete iPhone apps without X or remove what you don’t want from your iPhone 7 to get more free space. Ready for iOS 10/iOS 10.2/iOS 10.3/iOS 10.3.2.
With iOS 10 installed, you can remove more apps, such as some built-in apps, on your new bought iPhone 7 home screen. However, the 3D-touch technique of iOS 10 makes app-deleting a little hard, because pressing down an app icon easily brings its 3D touch menu. Thus, you can’t easily access the “X” on home screen to delete apps on your iPhone 7.
Therefore, there is no harm in knowing some other ways to delete apps on iPhone 7 without “X”. Besides the traditional way to delete apps, we offer another ways to help you easily remove apps on your iPhone 7.
Part 1. Tap “X” to Delete iPhone 7 Apps
If you press app icon in iOS 10, it may brings you its 3D touch menu, instead of app shaking with “X”. So if you want to delete apps by tapping “X” on an iPhone 7, make sure gently put your finger on the icon without pressing down.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone 7 with X
Part 2. Remove Apps on iPhone 7 on Settings
iOS 10 enables you to manage your iPhone 7 storage by deleting apps. And after going to storage managing page on your iPhone 7, you can easily delete apps. Path of storage managing page on iPhone 7: Settings app > General > Storage & iCloud Storage > Manage Storage under STORAGE.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone 7 on Storage
Part 3. Delete Apps with iPhone 7 Cleaning Tool
Professional iPhone cleaner can help you remove what you don’t want from iPhone 7 in a simple way. And that’s what PhoneClean is always doing. This tool enables you 1-click remove multiple apps on your iPhone 7. Below are the steps that you can follow to manage your iPhone storage and delete apps with PhoneClean.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneClean on your computer.
Step 2. Connect iPhone 7 to computer with cable, run PhoneClean and click Toolbox > App Clean.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone 7 with PhoneClean – Step2
Step 3. Select your unwanted apps, and click Trash icon on the top right corner to remove the selected apps from your iPhone 7.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone 7 with PhoneClean – Step3
You May Like: How to Delete Messages on iPhone 7/7 Plus >
The Bottom Line
Of course, some other iPhone manager, such as AnyTrans, also has the same feature to manage your apps on your iPhone 7. You can have a try! If you have some good ideas on managing iPhone apps, be free to share them on the comment section to discuss. If you find this post is useful, you can share them with the people around you.
90% of The People Are Reading
- How to Delete Messages on iPhone 7 –This guide tells you how to delete text messages and iMessages from iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Put Ringtones on iPhone 7 – This post offers on simple way to put ringtones on your new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Free up Storage on iPhone 7 – This tutorial tells you some tips to free up space on your iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 7 – This article gives some methods to put things from old iPhone to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone without iTunes – This post will show you how to backup iPhone in an easier way. Read More >>
- How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone – This guide tells you how to delete synced photos from iPhone. Read More >>