How to Delete Multiple/All Contacts on iPhone 6/6s/SE/7/8/X in a Quick Way
How to delete contacts on iPhone? No matter you want to delete a single contact, multiple or all contacts on iPhone, this guide will offer you an easy and quick way to make it.
Download AnyTrans firstly and then follow this guide to 1-click delete multiple or all contacts on your iPhone/iPad, ready for iPhone 6/6s/SE/7(Plus) and latest iPhone 8(Plus)/X.
Every iPhone or iPad user knows exactly that Apple won't allow you to massively delete multiple or all contacts from your iPhone or iPad. You can delete the contacts one by one directly in the Contacts app on your device. The detailed steps are as below:
Step 1: Open Contacts app from your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Choose the contact you want to delete, click Edit button in the right corner.
Step 3: Scroll down and tap the large red "Delete Contact" button.
How to Delete a Contact on iPhone/iPad
As you can see there is currently no option to bulk delete more than one contact on your iPhone. What if you want to delete all contacts on iPhone or iPad at once and start a new with a completely blank address book? It would be a quite tedious and time-consuming job to delete the contacts one by one.
We are here to help. In this guide, we will show you an easy and quick way to delete contacts on iPhone or iPad in just one click, no matter you want to delete all or multiple of them. Before your start deleting contacts on your iPhone or iPad, it is highly recommended to transfer contact from iPhone iPad to computer for backup. And then read the rest part to delete contacts from your iPhone quickly.
How to Delete Multiple or All Contacts on iPhone iPad At Once
You know, you can’t delete multiple or all contacts from iPhone iPad at once directly. To make it, you have to use some third-party software that offers you an easy and fast way to delete contacts on iPhone. iMobie AnyTrans is the tool like this.
As a professional iOS content manager that allows you to delete all contacts or selected items on iPhone or iPad easily. It allows you to add, edit, delete, and transfer contacts from iDevice to computer and to another iDevice. In addition, you can directly transfer contacts from iPhone to the Contacts app on Mac. And AnyTrans also has some fantastic features on contacts, like:
- Supports adding contacts from computer to iDevice so that you can get contacts from Gmail, Outlook or other third-party Applications to your iPhone iPad.
- Allows you to transfer iPhone contacts to another iDevice direclty. This makes you have a smooth upgrade to new iPhone X/8.
- Also supports extractting contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup without restoring your iDevice.
- What’s more, AnyTrans supports all the models of iPhone iPad and iPod touch, including the old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE, and the new iPhone 7 or latest iPhone X/8 (Plus). And also works well with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8.
No matter what device you are working with, old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE or new iPhone X/8(Plus)/7, now follow steps below to delete multiple or all contacts on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and run AnyTrans on your computer. Then connect your iPhone, iPad to your computer.
Step 2. Click Contacts to enter contacts management page. And all iPhone contacts will instantly appear in the program's main window. If you enbale iCloud contacts on, please turn it off firslty: go to Settings > iCloud > Conacts > Turn it off > Keep contacts on your iPhone.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Select multiple or all contacts and then click Delete button in the top right corner to remove them from your iPhone iPad at once. To delete multiple contacts from iPhone, you can press and hold Shift (for Windows) or Command (for Mac) to choose them.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone – Step 3
Now you have managed to delete multiple or all contacts on your iPhone/iPad. If you want to start with a new iPhone, iPad, here are some guides you may like:
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with the help of AnyTrans, it is an easy and quick way to delete contacts on iPhone iPad, no matter you want to delete a contact, multiple or all contacts. Except managing iPhone iPad contacts, AnyTrans also supports transferring and managing other iOS contents, like Photos, Videos, Text Messages, Music, Notes, iBooks, Apps, etc. Why not download AnyTrans and try it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
90% of The People Are Reading
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone – Follow this guide to recover deleted contacts from iPhone without backups. Read More >>
- Quick Fix: Contacts Disappear After iOS Update – Quick solutions to contacts disappear after iOS update. Read More >>
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone to CSV/VCF – Follow this guide to export iPhone contacts to CSV or VCF format. Read More >>
- How to Get Contacts from iCloud – Want to get contacts from iCloud but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Fix iPhone Contacts Not Syncing – Read this guide to see how to fix iPhone contacts not syncing with iCloud. Read More >>