How to Recover Deleted iPhone Messages in Spotlight Search
Have you find some deleted text messages in Spotlight Search on your iPhone? This article tells you how to recover deleted messages in Spotlight Search on your iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/se.
Download free trial of PhoneRescue to scan deleted messages on your iPhone after reading this guide about how to recovery deleted iPhone messages in Spotlight.
It's easy to remove text messages on your iPhone, but getting them back is a challenge. In fact, when you delete a text message on your iPhone, it doesn’t get deleted permanently. You can search for the keyword in the spotlight search on your iPhone to look if it still exists. In that case, you can still find and get back the deleted conversations as long as the space used to save the text messages hasn't been overwritten.
Therefore, you'd better minimize the use of your iPhone and find a professional iPhone message recovery tool to get back the deleted messages that you found on your iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s.
PhoneRescue is an all-inclusive iPhone data recovery program designed for finding and recovering the deleted data on your iDevice. Check out the main features of it:
- It supports finding various types of deleted iPhone content like messages, contacts, notes, calendar, Safari histories, photos, etc.
- It supports 3 recovering modes: recover from iDevice directly, recover from iTunes backup, and recover from iCloud backup or iCloud Drive.
- The free trial allows you to scan your iPhone and find the deleted data like messages on iPhone before you pay. To upgrade to the Pro version or not, it’s all of your own choice.
- It works well on both PC and Mac computer, and it is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
Now download PhoneRescue to have a try. The following guidance will show you how to find deleted text messages on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Messages in Spotlight Search on iPhone
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue on your computer and connect your iPhone to computer with data cable. Choose “Recover from iOS Device” to scan deleted data on your iPhone.
Find and Recover Deleted iPhone Messages in Spotlight with PhoneRescue
Step 2. After scan, select “Messages” to preview all messages on your iPhone. You can use the filter to get only the deleted SMS/iMessages. And you can select and recover only your wanted items to your iPhone. Of course, PhoneRescue enables you to extract them to computer as printable file.
Find Deleted Messages on iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s with PhoneRescue
Note: If your iPhone is broken or not at hand, and you have created backup via iTunes or iCloud, you can use PhoneRescue to find the deleted messages on iPhone by extracting the iTunes or iCloud backup files. Please refer to How to recover deleted text messages from iTunes backup >
The Bottom Line
If you like this post about how to recover deleted iPhone messages in Spotlight Search. please share it to more people to know it. Have a try on PhoneRescue free trial. Well, if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to tell us in Comments Section or via Email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Completely Delete Text Messages from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to completely delete text messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPhone - Read this post to get deleted notes back on iPhone in minutes. Read more >>