How to Get Back Songs Deleted from iTunes Library with Ease
Accidentally erased songs from your iTunes library and wonder how to get them back without barriers? This tutorial will guide you how to get back songs deleted from iTunes library step-by-step.
PhoneRescue is a professional iOS & Android data recovery, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery supports to recover deleted songs from iTunes library without restoring the all backup.
iTunes is a multi-media manager that enables Apple users to save their favorites (videos, songs, podcasts, tones, audiobooks etc.), sync media content with their devices, or make backups of their devices. With these fantastic features of iTunes, you have the ability to manage your music on the go. However, chances are, you've deleted songs from iTunes library accidentally under the following different situations:
- While trying to delete unwanted songs from iTunes, you carelessly deleted the needed ones.
- Intending to update iTunes to the latest version and sometimes you may receive a prompting window of seeking permission, accidentally clicking YES and then the audio tracks along with songs on iTunes library will be wiped fully.
- While going to copy hundreds of selected songs from your iTunes to external disk drive or other location, deletion of those songs due to unknown iTunes traffic.
To help you get back songs deleted from iTunes library, force iTunes > on the homepage of Mac, click Go on the top menu bar > Select Home > Music > iTunes > preview and check iTunes Music Library.xml > Drag the file to Desktop for convenience > Delete iTunes Library.itl and re-launch iTunes > Open File menu > Click Add to Library and select iTunes Music Library.xml. If this cannot succeed in getting back songs deleted from iTunes library, at this time all you need is a professional data recovery program – PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery.
Brief Introduction of PhoneRescue
Working as comprehensive iOS data recovery software, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery enables you to get back songs deleted from iTunes library without tedious steps instructions. On top of that, it also enables to:
1. Recover deleted music from iTunes backup with few simple steps.
3. It supports three modes to recover music from iTunes: Recover from an iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud.
Want to have a quick experience? Download PhoneRescue for iOS and take it a try now >
How to Get Back Songs Deleted from iTunes by PhoneRescue
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue on your computer and select Recover from iTunes backup.
Get Back Songs Deleted from iTunes Library with PhoneRescue– Step 1
Step 2. Select "Music" or "Playlists" on the left side bar > Select your wanted songs > Click "Recover" to get them to the named folder on your computer.
Get Back Songs Deleted from iTunes Library with PhoneRescue– Step 2
Step 3. Open iTunes and then add songs to iTunes library from the named folder you’ve saved.
The Bottom Line
With the help of PhoneRescue, you can also preview all backups from iTunes or iCloud and freely select data you need to recover. In addition, it is full available on all modes of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Why not download it and take a free trail now?
What's Hot on iMobie
Related Articles You may be Interested
- 2016 Top iPhone Data Recovery Software – Here you will get several top iPhone data recovery tools to help you recover data on your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone – It's a quick way to recover deleted messages with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – It is a trouble-free way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- An Easy Way to Retrieve Deleted Voicemails on iPhone – Here you will get an easy way to recover iPhone voicemails. Read More >>
- How to Share Your iTunes Library In 3 Simple Methods – This guide will show you how to share iTunes Library easily. Read More >>