How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone or iPhone Backup
Want to recover deleted files from iPhone? In this iMobie guide, we will introduce you the exact method to recover deleted files from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s.
Have a try on the free trial of PhoneRescue to find out the deleted data on iPhone no matter you have created backup or not. Now read on this guide to learn how to retrieve deleted files from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
It is not an uncommon phenomenon that you lose some valuable files on iPhone due to various kinds of reasons like accidental deletion, new iOS update, jailbreak, device crash etc. Data loss on iPhone can drive you crazy if you have no ideas on how to retrieve them.
In this guide, we will offer you a workaround to recover deleted files from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s no matter you have created backups or not.
The Tool You Need
PhoneRescue is developed to help users recover multiple types of iOS data and files on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as Android. Except guaranteeing you with the safety of your files and the usability of the program, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery also has some incomparable advantages:
- Supports recovering as many as 22 types of iOS contents, including messages and attachments, notes, contacts, photos, call history, reminders, calendars, Safari bookmarks, Safari history, app documents, etc.
- Supports recovering deleted files and data from iPhone, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup. Whether you have made backup or not before deleting the files, you have chance to get what you have lost with PhoneRescue.
- Allows users to preview deleted files before recovering. You can selectively recover what you need instead of whole restoring.
- Supports All the Modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the newest iPhone 6s (Plus).
How to Recover Deleted Files on iPhone with/without Backup
Step 1: Install and launch this top iPhone data recovery application - PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable > Choose Recover from iPhone or Recover from iTunes/iCloud > Click "Next" button on the bottom-right corner.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with/without Backup – Step 1
Step 2: Choose the files you want to recover > Click OK to scan the deleted files. Notice that if you have chosen "Recover from iCloud Backup", you should login your Apple account and download iCloud backup to computer first.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with/without Backup – Step 2
Step 3: Preview the deleted files in thumbnails > Pick up the files you want to recover > Click "Recover" to save them by downloading them to your computer. And some texts, such as messages and contacts, can be retrieved directly to your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with/without Backup – Step 3
You May Like: How to Recover Photos from Broken iPhone >
The Bottom Line
This tutorial also applies to recovering deleted files on any iPad or iPod touch in iOS 9/8/7/6/5. If you meet any problem when recovering with PhoneRescue, be free to contact us by sending an Email, we will reply to you as soon as possible! Download the free trial of PhoneRescue to have a try >
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to transfer files from iPhone to computer in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Copy Files from an iPad iPhone App to Computer - Read this post to make it with several clicks. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to Computer - This quick guide teaches you make it in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Prevent Others from Recovering Deleted Files from My iPad - Read this post to delete files from iPad permanently. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>