How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE
How to restore accidentally deleted reminders on iPhone? In this guide, we will show you a quick way to get reminders back on iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE.
Have a try on PhoneRescue to get back deleted but valuable iOS data on iPhone or iPad. Now read this guide to learn how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Most of us enjoy using iPhone Reminders to make daily schedule or set alarms to inform them of important calls, appointments so that we won’t miss these upcoming events. However, if you accidentally delete some important reminders from iPhone and want to get them back, you’ve come to the right place.
The traditional way to retrieve deleted iPhone reminders is restoring from iTunes or iCloud backup, which means all iPhone data will be replaced by the contents in the backup. That’s not recommended if you just want to restore one or two reminders.
To selectively recover deleted iPhone reminders without restoring, you can try PhoneRescue. It is a trustworthy iOS data recovery made to save your lost but important iPhone content.
A Brief Introduction about PhoneRescue
- It allows you to recover deleted reminders from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s even you have no backup.
- You can also retrieve reminders on iPhone from iTunes or iCloud backup without restore.
- You can preview and select the deleted reminders you need to recover to computer or to iPhone.
- It supports recovering 20+ types of iOS content like reminders, contacts, notes, messages, call history, photos, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue and connect with your iPhone. Choose Recover from iOS Device.
How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Check Reminders > Click OK to start to scan your device.
How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. After the scan is over, preview and select the deleted reminders you need. Then recover them to your iPhone (you need to turn off Find My iPhone) or to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With the help of PhoneRescue, not only can you recover deleted reminders on iPhone with several clicks, but also you can retrieve deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, notes, and other iPhone data and files. Now Download PhoneRescue to Explore More >
If you have any question or meet any problem when recovering deleted files and data with PhoneRescue, be free to contact us by sending an email or leaving a comment in comment section, and we guarantee you that we will reply any emails within one business day after receiving them. By the way, don't forget to share this post on FB, Twitter or Google Plus so that it can help more people recover deleted or lost reminders on iPhone.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Want to Recover Deleted iPhone Messages? - Read this tutorial to get them back in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts from iPhone? - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you restore them with ease. Read more >>
- Delete Notes by Mistake? - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to recover deleted notes in minutes. Read more >>
- Lose Calendar Events by Accident and can't find a Way to Recover them? - This tutorial teaches you to restore deleted or lost calendar. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>