How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) without Backup
Want to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s? This guide will show you a way to recover photos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) in minutes even if you haven’t any backup.
Get PhoneRescue on your computer, and then follow us to recover deleted photos on your iPhone 6 (Plus) or iPhone 6s (Plus) with ease.
Image Credit: Apple.com
People love to take photos with iPhone, and iPhone is the most popular camera in the world as Apple says. Apple has officially announced the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus on Sept. 9, which come with 12-megapixel camera. When you get your new iPhone, without doubt the first thing you want to do is testing its iSight camera and capturing every memorable moment in your life.
However, losing or deleting photos from iPhone always drive us crazy, especially when you have no backup available. Even if you have made a backup in advance, and the iTunes or iCloud backup contains the deleted photos, while once you choose to restore your device with iTunes or iCloud backup, all the data and settings will be restored to the time you made this backup. Naturally, at this moment the data on your iPhone will be erased.
You May Like: How to Set up New iPhone 6s (Plus) >
Therefore, we write this guide to help you recover deleted photos from iPhone 6s/6s Plus without backup. And this method is also applied to retrieve pictures from previous iPhone 6 (Plus).
The Tool We'll Use
To recover deleted photos from iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s directly, you need professional iPhone photo recovery software that allows you to recover deleted photos on iDevice directly. PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery is the tool you need, why?
- Supports recovering 22 + types of iPhone files and data. No matter what kind of photo you want to retrieve, Camera Roll, Photo Stream or Photo Library, PhoneRescue can help you get them back.
- Supports previewing deleted photos in thumbnails before recovering. This makes it possible that you can retrieve the photos you want instead of all the deleted data on your iDevice.
- Allows you to recover deleted photos and other iOS data on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) directly without using any iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Also allows you to selectively extract deleted photos from iTunes or iCloud backup without restoring your iDevice, if you had made one in advance.
- Supports all the models of iPhone, including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, even the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s (Plus). And also works well with recovering deleted photos from iPod touch and iPad on all the iOS versions (from iOS 5 to iOS 10), and it is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating system.
Now download PhoneRescue (choose Download for iOS), or get a pro version for your PC or Mac, and then recover deleted pictures on your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with following tutorial.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Directly without Backup
Step 1: Run PhoneRescue on your computer (PC or Mac) > Connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s to computer with USB cable > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click Right Arrow to scan your iPhone.
Recover Deleted Pictures from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with PhoneRescue– Step 1
Step 2: Select Photos and Thumbnails > Preview deleted photos > Select the photos or thumbnails you want to retrieve > Click To Computer button to get them back to your PC or Mac computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Step 2
1. PhoneRescue only supports recovering deleted iPhone photos to PC or Mac computer, if you want to add these photos to iPhone again, you can use AnyTrans to make it without erasing any existing data on your iPhone.
2. Retrieving deleted photos on iPhone 6/6s directly without backup is limited to that the deleted photos are not overwritten, or not only PhoneRescue, but other iPhone photo recovery software can’t help you get them back.
3. If your data have been overwritten, but you have made an iTunes or iCloud backup before losing photos, you can use PhoneRescue to extract photos from backup by following guides below:
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6 (Plus) and iPhone 6s (Plus) with the help of iMobie PhoneRescue. Except retrieving deleted pictures from iPhone, PhoneRescue also does great in recovering Text Messages, Contacts, Call History, Notes, Reminders, Calendar, Videos and other iOS contents. Anyway, no matter what you want to retrieve, iMobie PhoneRescue helps you make it in minutes. Free Download to Give it a Try Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6 (Plus) - This one-by-one tutorial teaches you to get back deleted iPhone messages easily. Read more >>
- 2 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6 to Computer - This guide shows you how to transfer videos from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac/PC computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 6 (Plus) - Read this post to learn a direct way to move music from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac - Read this post to learn a direct way to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - Read this guide to learn about how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.Read more >>