How to Download Movies to iPad Easily
How to download movies to iPad to watch offline? This guide will tell you one simple method to help you download movies to iPad easily.
This powerful tool can help you download movies to iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPad Pro to watch later. Get it Now to save your favorite movies.
When you are traveling on an airplane or on the train home, watching movies with iPad is a good way to pass the time. As there is no Internet access, you should download the movies you interested in ahead of time so that you can enjoy them offline.
There are some apps that can let you save videos to iPad, but what if you want to download videos to iPad from some websites like YouTube or Instagram that do not offer a download feature? Then AnyTrans comes to help you, a tool that lets you download movies to iPad from any website. Let’s take a brief look at its features.
Also Read: How to Download Movies to iPhone >
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool designed to help iPhone/iPad users easily manage and transfer the important data. Now in the latest version, it adds a new and powerful function called Video Download, which can let you download movies to iPad to watch offline.
1. It helps you download movies to iPad directly, and you can also just download the videos to computer and then transfer to iPad anytime you want.
2. It enables you to download videos from more than 900+ sites, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo etc.
3. It allows you to download all kinds of formats of videos, like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV etc.
4. It will pick out the optimal resolution for you, and no pro-roll ads.
How about give it a try? Now download AnyTrans on your Mac or PC computer and follow us to download movies to iPad in 3 steps.
How to Download Movies to iPad to Watch Offline
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPad > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Movies to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Copy the URl of videos to the downloading area > Choose your iPad as destination > Click Download button to start.
How to Download Movies to iPad to Watch Offline – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to see the downloading progress. The movies will be saved in your iPad’s Videos app.
How to Download Movies to iPad to Watch Later – Step 3
- You can click the Refresh button to re-download the failed one.
- If you first choose to download movies to computer, then you can click Transfer to iDevice button to transfer the videos to iPad.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is quite easily for you to download videos to iPad with the help of AnyTrans. So why not give it a try? If you meet any problem, please feel free to contact us via email or leave a comment. We will help you out as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to save YouTube videos to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad – This post shows you how to copy videos from Mac/PC to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPad to Computer – Read this article to get one simple method to transfer iPad videos to computer. Read More >>
- How to Delete Videos from iPad – This guide will tell you how to remove videos from iPad to free up space. Read More >>